To the ignoarant VW bugs drivers.....

GreenHornet

Your cars are ugly, get them off the road. Why is it that all the fat chicks buy such little cars? Is it because they are shaped the same as they are? Are round people attracted to roundish cars? I saw a VW bug (old style) the other day with an exhaust pipe that must have been 10 feet long! It sounded like it had bad gas going down the road. The driver thought it was pretty cool going 10 MPH in a 45 making all that noise.

Micki

Your cars are ugly, get them off the road. Why is it that all the fat chicks buy such little cars? Is it because they are shaped the same as they are? Are round people attracted to roundish cars? I saw a VW bug (old style) the other day with an exhaust pipe that must have been 10 feet long! It sounded like it had bad gas going down the road. The driver thought it was pretty cool going 10 MPH in a 45 making all that noise.

You need to pull in your hornet stinger!!!! And no, I'm not a fat chick nor do I drive a VW.

K

Kain99

HAHA! I Love how ya just posted what we all think! Sorry Bugs! :killingme

ImnoMensa

Trying to make a 4 cylinder automobile sound cool is a waste of time and money.

It ends up sounding more like a fart buggy.

GreenHornet

I hate those cars to. The best word to descibe the new bug would be gay.

This would explain why they are so popular in areas like Key West, Fl and San Francisco, Ca. The two gay capitals of the US. Nice folks though if you want to get some free drinks.... Just got to make sure you don't have one too many or you may end up in a compromising position of you know what I mean :lmao:.

R

RadioPatrol

I have owned about 10 in the last 20 yrs all old Air Cooled pre 1973 ones .....
:smack:
and now they are collectible classics ...........

GreenHornet

I have owned about 10 in the last 20 yrs all old Air Cooled pre 1973 ones .....
:smack:
and now they are collectible classics ...........

Was that you then driving down the road with the 10' long tailpipe making all that racket? Funniest damn thing I've seen on the road here. With all that noise I figured someoene would shoot past me goin 100 mph, instead I looked in my rear veiw mirror and the car was only going about 10 mph. :lmao: Driver thought he was the coolest thing on the road though. :lmao:

sinwagon

Wasn't it some kind of contest back in the day to see how many people could be crammed in a VW Bug? Maybe the fat ladies saw that and figured if all those people could fit...then they would have plenty of room???

GreenHornet

Wasn't it some kind of contest back in the day to see how many people could be crammed in a VW Bug? Maybe the fat ladies saw that and figured if all those people could fit...then they would have plenty of room???

You bring up a very good point here.