The first drug raid by the Feds or the local raid:coffee:
You said we would read about it:lmao:, are going to tell us.:buddies:

Just wondering

GreenHornet

:jerry:The paper came out today, which one are you?:whistle:
The first drug raid by the Feds or the local raid:coffee:

Just wondering

You are a day late and a dollar short (big surprise considering where you reside), anyways the article was in TUESDAYS paper (last I checked today is Wednesday):jerry: and you should go through my most recent threads to find the answer. I refuse to cater to your lack of Initiative and therefore will not provide you with the answer you seek.

Best Wishes,
GH

wineo

loving life
You are a day late and a dollar short (big surprise considering where you reside), anyways the article was in TUESDAYS paper (last I checked today is Wednesday):jerry: and you should go through my most recent threads to find the answer. I refuse to cater to your lack of Initiative and therefore will not provide you with the answer you seek.

Best Wishes,
GH

You are starting to sound like JPC in his post:smack: I only get the Post on Sunday. I might be a SMIB, but I am educated and make the best of whats around, instead of finding all the fault. JMO

bohman

Best Wishes,
GH

You must not have been specific enough regarding which paper. The Empty-prize (in St. Mary's) comes out Wednesdays and Fridays.

GreenHornet

You are starting to sound like JPC in his post:smack: I only get the Post on Sunday. I might be a SMIB, but I am educated and make the best of whats around, instead of finding all the fault. JMO

Give me your address and I'll send you a trophy for patting yourself on the back, or would you prefer a medal??? I'm flexible so just PM me and I'll take care of you....

Who's this JPC I keep hearing about?

GreenHornet

You must not have been specific enough regarding which paper. The Empty-prize (in St. Mary's) comes out Wednesdays and Fridays.

You do make a good point here! As far as I'm concerned there's only one real newspaper, and that would be the New York Times. Everything else around here is a waist of a perfectly good tree...

wineo

loving life
Give me your address and I'll send you a trophy for patting yourself on the back, or would you prefer a medal??? I'm flexible so just PM me and I'll take care of you....

Who's this JPC I keep hearing about?

Thanks I will, I deserve it today:yahoo::diva:

You'll find out soon enough who he is, you might want to get on his "band wagon":smack::popcorn:

dmh

:jerry:The paper came out today, which one are you?:whistle:.....

Just wondering

To all the wonderful people of SOMD. For the past week .....

... I pledge that for this day and days to come all my posts will contain serious subject matter only. Subsequently, all my threads will possess nothing but entertaining, non offensive, bi-partisan subject matter as well.
Best Wishes to all,

GH

Sooooo, :howdy:since you turned over a new leaf -- want to tell us all now--did we read about you?