Nothing but serious posts for now on.

GreenHornet

To all the wonderful people of SOMD. For the past week you have been bombarded by senseless posts about ignorant smokers, ignorant Amish, ignorant Andy Marquis, ignorant VW drivers, ignorant rainy day drivers and so on and so forth. While these posts were originally intended to address small irritating facts embedded with sarcasm. They have become so much more, a gateway if you will into the depths of what makes us all human. They were received by readers as personal attacks, slanderous comments and created hate and discontent towards their author, GreenHornet. My words have created havoc and ill will among the superb community here and I sincerely apologize.

I've learned a great deal over the past week and I am willing to put that knowledge and experience to good use from here on out. With this being said, I offer all SOMD forum readers and posters an apology for my harsh offensive words as well as my attitude towards the great people of this truly great state. I pledge that for this day and days to come all my posts will contain serious subject matter only. Subsequently, all my threads will possess nothing but entertaining, non offensive, bi-partisan subject matter as well.

DISCLAIMER: Any future recipients of unintentional degradation and slander will be publicly apologized to in accordance with the Greenhornet public apology guidelines stated in chapter III, page 10, paragraph a5, line II of the Greenhornet Standards Codes and Conduct Manual, Version 3A6905.

Best Wishes to all,

GH

GreenHornet

To the person who left this...

11-28-2007 05:10 PM Nice try Richard Cranium

I thought we've established that I am not Richard Cranium. Please try and come up with something new.

I'm off to a fresh start.

I will no longer be responding to or initiating negative conversations and personal insults.

GreenHornet

:lmao:Youre just doing this for green karma arent you????

I would never stoop to such levels. As always all Karma is accepted as a gift.

From Red Karma I shall learn to improve and to be more compliant.

From Green karma I shall accept that I am doing all I can to appease the great people of this great forum.

Best Wishes,

With Kindness and love always,

GH

GreenHornet

11-28-2007 05:19 PM If you are not RC then you are a wannabee RC

Thank you for the red karma, I will try to be a better RC wannabee for now on if that will please you. Your kind words and friendly advice have been taken to heart and absorbed into my inner being.

Peace and love always to you my friend,

GH

GreenHornet

11-28-2007 05:38 PM Go die already!

This one was unsigned and forgive me for saying this but I think it's a little rude - sorry.

The only thing I think I can learn from this is that this particular karma giver is under the impression that I am dying from something..... I apologize if I've projected this, and I can assure you all that I am still quite young and in fine health. I just completed a physical a few short weeks ago and my General Practitioner has assured me that I'll be around for years to come.

Peace and love to you always my anonymous karma giver,

GH

GreenHornet

I just wanted to add that all threads published prior to this one will be ignored. You may read them if you so desire, but please understand that I WILL NOT be responding to them from this point forward.

I just enjoyed a quiet dinner with my family. It was all very Brady Bunch like but lacked the sedativeness of the anlaogy. We talked about Marsha's (not my oldest daughters real name) new boy she likes so much and Jan (Not my younger daughters real name) commented on how pretty Marsha's hair looked today. My wife carefully prepared our meal and cleaned everything up once our dining experience was completed. For desert we all enjoyed a nice warm cup of decaffinated Maxwell House Coffee, a scone with a low cholesterol healthy alternative type spread and a dash of chocalate sprinkles for good measure. My new me attitude is having offline real life positive effects and I owe it all to the free spirited, kind, loving people here on the forum (the medication does help a little bit).

Peace and love always,

GH

~mellabella~

Wait...

why can't there be a balance? You aren't being yourself if you totally cut all sarcasm away. If you honestly offend people, then fine, apologize. But you are an adult and I am pretty confident that you know where to draw the line and where to push it. Don't go pretending not to be a smartass, when we all know that you really are. I hate fake people, so be real-just use some common sense.

GreenHornet

why can't there be a balance? You aren't being yourself if you totally cut all sarcasm away. If you honestly offend people, then fine, apologize. But you are an adult and I am pretty confident that you know where to draw the line and where to push it. Don't go pretending not to be a smartass, when we all know that you really are. I hate fake people, so be real-just use some common sense.

I think we are on the same page... Thank you so much for your wisdom and understanding. You were there for me when I needed that special shoulder to lean on and I only hope that someday I can return the favor.

This is me, a beautiful bird named Blue.... I have found myself living amongst "the dwellers" who's habitat lives between truth and lies and I have been saved! Saved I am, forever shall I be a bird named Blue and my true self shall be known for decades to come. I am a beautifull bird named Blue!

GH

The Dude

You mean coitus?
I just wanted to add that all threads published prior to this one will be ignored. You may read them if you so desire, but please understand that I WILL NOT be responding to them from this point forward.....My new me attitude is having offline real life positive effects and I owe it all to the free spirited, kind, loving people here on the forum (the medication does help a little bit).

Peace and love always,

GH

Stop! Stop! I almost fell of my friggin chair after reading this....holy crap this is comedy...I love it!

:lmao:

Peace and Love always.....:lmao:

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
To all the wonderful people of SOMD. For the past week you have been bombarded by senseless posts about ignorant smokers, ignorant Amish, ignorant Andy Marquis, ignorant VW drivers, ignorant rainy day drivers and so on and so forth. While these posts were originally intended to address small irritating facts embedded with sarcasm. They have become so much more, a gateway if you will into the depths of what makes us all human. They were received by readers as personal attacks, slanderous comments and created hate and discontent towards their author, GreenHornet. My words have created havoc and ill will among the superb community here and I sincerely apologize.

I've learned a great deal over the past week and I am willing to put that knowledge and experience to good use from here on out. With this being said, I offer all SOMD forum readers and posters an apology for my harsh offensive words as well as my attitude towards the great people of this truly great state. I pledge that for this day and days to come all my posts will contain serious subject matter only. Subsequently, all my threads will possess nothing but entertaining, non offensive, bi-partisan subject matter as well.

DISCLAIMER: Any future recipients of unintentional degradation and slander will be publicly apologized to in accordance with the Greenhornet public apology guidelines stated in chapter III, page 10, paragraph a5, line II of the Greenhornet Standards Codes and Conduct Manual, Version 3A6905.

Best Wishes to all,

GH

Whatever happend to the paper you said we were going to see yesterday?????????

T

toppick08

Best Wishes to all,

GH

:bs: