It's time to ban DHMO!

GreenHornet

Very serious problem here in SOMD and it's one that I've been involved in solving for years now. With everyone's support here we can make a difference. Here's a link to the website. Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division - dihydrogen monoxide infoAs always I'll be available to answer any additional questions you may have regarding DHMO and how can and does affect us all.

Lets put a stop to the unnecessary exposure!

GH

Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Very serious problem here in SOMD and it's one that I've been involved in solving for years now. With everyone's support here we can make a difference. Here's a link to the website. http://http://www.dhmo.org/ As always I'll be available to answer any additional questions you may have regarding DHMO and how can and does affect us all.

GH

I don't feel like reading, why don't you give us the watered down version.

GreenHornet

I don't feel like reading, why don't you give us the watered down version.

It's really very interesting reading. Atleast read the FAQ's and I'll just answer questions. This area is literally infested with DHMO. This substance has actually been banned in some parts of the country and is in almost everything we touch!

MMDad

Lem Putt
It's really very interesting reading. Atleast read the FAQ's and I'll just answer questions. This area is literally infested with DHMO. This subsatnce has actually been banned in some parts of the country and is in almost everything we touch!

I heard the they've had great success ridding Atlanta of DHMO this year.

GreenHornet

I heard the they've had great success ridding Atlanta of DHMO this year.

They did indeed. New Orleans was inundated with DHMO after Katrina hit a few years ago. They still have a long ways to go before DHMO stops posing a threat but they're making great progress. Our DHMO numbers have been relatively small this year but it's still poses a threat.

MMDad

Lem Putt
They did indeed. New Orleans was inundated with DHMO after Katrina hit a few years ago. They still have a long ways to go before DHMO stops posing a threat but they're making great progress. Our DHMO numbers have been relatively small this year but it's still poses a threat.

Have you been to Mexico? You have to be careful there. If you accidentally drink some it will make you extremely sick.

GreenHornet

Have you been to Mexico? You have to be careful there. If you accidentally drink some it will make you extremely sick.

It sure will and unfortunately Mexico has some of the most dangerous DHMO in the world.

I should add that all travelers going to Mexico should pay close attention the FAQ's section of the link I posted.

Thanks for bringing this up!

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
Thats why I filter it at least twice before it is used.

It sure will and unfortunately Mexico has some of the most dangerous DHMO in the world.

I should add that all travelers going to Mexico should pay close attention the FAQ's section of the link I posted.

Thanks for bringing this up!

GreenHornet

Thats why I filter it at least twice before it is used.

Carefull.

Filtering does not remove the chemicals which make up DHMO. You have to completely get rid of it. I've heard that sucking on pebbles is a safe alternative..... Eventually you'll die though so it's a lose, lose situation....

GH

GreenHornet

and we cant forget this

Well you took a little a fun out of it......

It's amazing how naive some people can be. I've never seen the video you posted until now, pretty hilarious!

I mean that with love and kindness in a very non threatening way, peace and love always,

GH

HappyCats

Well you took a little a fun out of it......

It's amazing how naive some people can be. I've never seen the video you posted until now, pretty hilarious!

I mean that with love and kindness in a very non threatening way, peace and love always,

GH

Boy, this is soooooo telling!!!

Novus Collectus

Aha! That explains this. Bread must be made with DHMO
1. More than 98 percent of convicted felons are bread users.
2. Fully HALF of all children who grow up in bread-consuming households score below average on standardized tests.
3. In the 18th century, when virtually all bread was baked in the home, the average life expectancy was less than 50 years; infant mortality rates were unacceptably high; many women died in childbirth; and diseases such as typhoid, yellow fever, and influenza ravaged whole nations.
4. More than 90 percent of violent crimes are committed within 24 hours of eating bread.
5. Bread is made from a substance called "dough." It has been proven that as little as one pound of dough can be used to suffocate a mouse. The average American eats more bread than that in one month!
6. Primitive tribal societies that have no bread exhibit a low incidence of cancer, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, and osteoporosis.
7. Bread has been proven to be addictive. Subjects deprived of bread and given only water to eat begged for bread after as little as two days.
8. Bread is often a "gateway" food item, leading the user to "harder" items such as butter, jelly, peanut butter, and even cold cuts.
9. Bread has been proven to absorb water. Since the human body is more than 90 percent water, it follows that eating bread could lead to your body being taken over by this absorptive food product, turning you into a soggy, gooey bread-pudding person.
10. Newborn babies can choke on bread.
11. Bread is baked at temperatures as high as 400 degrees Fahrenheit! That kind of heat can kill an adult in less than one minute.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Very serious problem here in SOMD and it's one that I've been involved in solving for years now. With everyone's support here we can make a difference. Here's a link to the website. Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division - dihydrogen monoxide infoAs always I'll be available to answer any additional questions you may have regarding DHMO and how can and does affect us all.

GH

Me thinks V scooped you on this one also.

http://forums.somd.com/news-current-events/96617-pretty-funny.html

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Let's attack a bigger problem here in SOMD, like bad driving, non use of turn signals, improper yielding, optional stop sign, street racing, and cell phone yappers :blahblah:...