Holy Smokes!

K

Kain99

Did anyone see what Ken Rossignol is up to? "Free Coffin to the first drunk driver that kills themselves during the holiday season!"

Whooooaaa! Pretty extreme even for him.

ST. MARY'S TODAY Online Edition

I apologize if this is a repost I can't surf at work.

MMDad

Lem Putt
It doesn't seem ghoulish to you?

A bit, but I have no sympathy for anyone who puts the lives of my children at risk by driving drunk. He's using a shock tactic to focus attention on the issue, at a time of year that drunk driving is a really big problem. It may be shocking, but for once he's right.

K

Kain99

A bit, but I have no sympathy for anyone who puts the lives of my children at risk by driving drunk. He's using a shock tactic to focus attention on the issue, at a time of year that drunk driving is a really big problem. It may be shocking, but for once he's right.

As much as it pains me to admit it... He's usually right. This just seems so over the top!

J

jaybeeztoo

Freaky but maybe it will make people think before they drink and drive.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Did anyone see what Ken Rossignol is up to? "Free Coffin to the first drunk driver that kills themselves during the holiday season!"

Whooooaaa! Pretty extreme even for him.

ST. MARY'S TODAY Online Edition

I apologize if this is a repost I can't surf at work.

The real small lettering on the bottom does say "Or you could save us all some money and call a cab" or something similair to that so I guess he is going for shocking some sense into people. Sounds like you guys are familiar with him! Is this typical?

MMDad

Lem Putt
As much as it pains me to admit it... He's usually right. This just seems so over the top!
Since he does things like showing dead bodies, this one doesn't seem that bad to me in comparison.

Freaky but maybe it will make people think before they drink and drive.
We can hope, but unfortunately thinking and drinking aren't terribly compatible for some people.

ImnoMensa

If Rossignol is buying a coffin it will be a cheap one with the quality of a cardboard box.

Get it in writing, have it notarised ,and have him put up a surety bond.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR

Over the top :shrug:

It was more of a rehtoretical statment.

I think its a pretty snazy way to bring some attention to the subject.

Not that people who drink and drive really care about the consequences; cause if they did they would not drink and drive.

trust me I know the last statement to be true

Pete

Repete
If Rossignol is buying a coffin it will be a cheap one with the quality of a cardboard box.

Get it in writing, have it notarised ,and have him put up a surety bond.

That would really suck if he paid for the coffin with a check and the check bounced and they repo's the coffin right out from under a dead person.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
That would really suck if he paid for the coffin with a check and the check bounced and they repo's the coffin right out from under a dead person.

And they probably would too! You can't even have a funeral until you can put up the money for a grave opening - at least no it VA! They son't release the body. Kinda like paying a ransom.