Who is the Greenhornet?

GreenHornet

My answer is simple.....

I'm the sparkle in the sky on an early fall night. I am the bearer of news which will change the world. I am the wicked one whose wickedness is subdued into the darkness within all of us. Above all I am a Beautiful Bird named Blue who shall live forever in the name of confusion and lost love. I am not hated for only hate itself can find me. I'll be lurking, waiting for my day of true re-birth and the coming of my dark lord princess to spare me from my own insanity. The master of all things not created but rather mercifully laid to rest in the land of frozen time and eternity. I am he who waits for you when all is done.....

This is who I am......

Harmony exists in nice places. I hope to build one of these places on top of a mountain in Idaho....

GH

GreenHornet

Ops I've upset someone and I am very sorry.

The red karma was not signed.

11-28-2007 08:32 PM that is so nice !! F. O. !

I feel really sad about how angry this person is and the only thing I've learned here is that if I make someoene this angry than I must F.O. I think F.O means Forever Ours???? Anyways that makes no sense to me at all, but I am really sorry for offending you.

Take my hand my friend and lets walk on this journey together..... At the end of the trail the Blue Bird awaits us with baskets of fruit and love....

GH

Micki

No, you didn't offend me personally - just your blah, blah, blah is offensive. So yeah, F.O. as you say!
Micki

Micki

Nice try but why don't you go to your mountain in Idaho - I'm sure the hillbillies there have blue bird sandwiches for Christmas dinner with green hornets as a side dish.

K

Kain99

Nice try but why don't you go to your mountain in Idaho - I'm sure the hillbillies there have blue bird sandwiches for Christmas dinner with green hornets as a side dish.

I musta missed the day where people got mad at Green hornet. I think he's funny as shizzle! :lmao:

Scared me a lil about the people smoking in their own cars but I took that as a funny. :lmao:

GreenHornet

To date I've given out a grand total of 0 Red karma. Not that anyone cares it's just an interesting statistic considering all the red karma and personal attacks I've recieved over ridiculous posts (most of which make no sense at all) but they weren't really supposed too.....

Just relax, you're so uptight. This is just the internet, it's not reality. Another words, don't worry be happy. Mr Blue bird's on your shoulder zippy doo da zippity a. Now don'tcha feel better?

GH

TunaMelt

My answer is simple.....

I'm the sparkle in the sky on an early fall night. I am the bearer of news which will change the world. I am the wicked one whose wickedness is subdued into the darkness within all of us. Above all I am a Beautiful Bird named Blue who shall live forever in the name of confusion and lost love. I am not hated for only hate itself can find me. I'll be lurking, waiting for my day of true re-birth and the coming of my dark lord princess to spare me from my own insanity. The master of all things not created but rather mercifully laid to rest in the land of frozen time and eternity. I am he who waits for you when all is done.....

This is who I am......

Harmony exists in nice places. I hope to build one of these places on top of a mountain in Idaho....

GH

Oh how nice:lmao:

donbarzini

My answer is simple.....

This is who I am......

GH

Anybody got any extra insulin?

GreenHornet

Well I must admit, I'm more than a little dissapointed. First I get called Richard Cranium, who by the way I am clearly not.

Now I'm being called JPC. I'm not sure which comparison is worse since I've searched both forum members and they both have me beat my a mile in the pompous ass category.

I've turned over a new leaf and I've done a pretty good job of providing sarcastic humor the past few days without personally attacking or offending anyone. Most of my most recent Karma has been positive until this morning.

All red....

Who is the Greenhornet? 11-29-2007 08:34 AM This sounds too much like JPC!!!! if not...sorry. If you are...Then this is fitting!
Who is the Greenhornet? 11-29-2007 08:01 AM Nice try little one, no dice.
Who is the Greenhornet? 11-29-2007 08:00 AM PEE WEE! PEE WEE! PEE WEE!
Who is the Greenhornet? 11-29-2007 08:00 AM PEE WEE! New screen name, same keyboard!
Who is the Greenhornet? 11-29-2007 06:13 AM I think you should write a novel and get it published. Then maybe you will be appreciated more. BS'd

My screen name has always been the same.

In an effort to learn from my red karma I'll need my red karma givers to be more specific when insulting me. Without specific information as to how I can be a better SOMD forum's contributor I'm afraid your red karma is just a waste of kilobytes.

As always, peace love and brotherhood is what I give to each and everyone of you each day. With nothing but love and genuine kindness,

GH

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Maybe it's because of your over niceness to others (who some clearly don't rate), people perceive you as clueless (rosy glasses wearing), a total nut job or one who is overdue in taking their Meds. Your description of yourself in the first post is a clear indication of substance abuse :otter:, but I have been known to be wrong in the pass :whistle:. And don't analysis red karma;

If a deadly snake (like insults) comes through my back yard, I kill it, I don't care what kind of social issues the snake was going through at the time. Goods luck and stay the high ground... :coffee:

Well I must admit, I'm more than a little dissapointed. First I get called Richard Cranium, who by the way I am clearly not.

Now I'm being called JPC. I'm not sure which comparison is worse since I've searched both forum members and they both have me beat my a mile in the pompous ass category.

I've turned over a new leaf and I've done a pretty good job of providing sarcastic humor the past few days without personally attacking or offending anyone. Most of my most recent Karma has been positive until this morning.

All red....

Who is the Greenhornet? 11-29-2007 08:34 AM This sounds too much like JPC!!!! if not...sorry. If you are...Then this is fitting!
Who is the Greenhornet? 11-29-2007 08:01 AM Nice try little one, no dice.
Who is the Greenhornet? 11-29-2007 08:00 AM PEE WEE! PEE WEE! PEE WEE!
Who is the Greenhornet? 11-29-2007 08:00 AM PEE WEE! New screen name, same keyboard!
Who is the Greenhornet? 11-29-2007 06:13 AM I think you should write a novel and get it published. Then maybe you will be appreciated more. BS'd

My screen name has always been the same.

In an effort to learn from my red karma I'll need my red karma givers to be more specific when insulting me. Without specific information as to how I can be a better SOMD forum's contributor I'm afraid your red karma is just a waste of kilobytes.

As always, peace love and brotherhood is what I give to each and everyone of you each day. With nothing but love and genuine kindness,

GH

GreenHornet

Maybe it's because of your over niceness to others (who some clearly don't rate), people perceive you as clueless (rosy glasses wearing), a total nut job or one who is overdue in taking their Meds. Your description of yourself in the first post is a clear indication of substance abuse :otter:, but I have been known to be wrong in the pass :whistle:. And don't analysis red karma;

If a deadly snake (like insults) comes through my back yard, I kill it, I don't care what kind of social issues the snake was going through at the time. Goods luck and stay the high ground... :coffee:

Actually it looks like my experiment worked.

Thanks.

GreenHornet

"Maybe it's because of your over niceness to others (who some clearly don't rate), people perceive you as clueless (rosy glasses wearing), a total nut job or one who is overdue in taking their Meds. Your description of yourself in the first post is a clear indication of substance abuse , but I have been known to be wrong in the pass . And don't analysis red karma;"

This is the best!

I love how wrong you are but what I love even more is that you think you're so right :lmao:

The Greenhornet offers you his hand for a walk down reality road where everything is blurry and lacks color. Vividness and ecliptic visions haunt this path with gloomy images of truth and wonder. Don't fear what you are seeing just embrace the hidden message buried deep inside, for you too will someday see the truth and on this day things will be clear and thus will be filled with brilliant color.

GH