Thursday Morning Thread

:howdy: Got a open house to go to tonight for a new store opening in Lusby. I'll let you know how it goes. Pink Coconut opens up on Saturday .... check it out!!!

tater

Does drinking coffee make anybody else on here poop dam near immediately? A friend of a friend has this problem, and I was just asking for them :shrug:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
:howdy:Howdy, Morning to all. I'm goin out to lunch today:yahoo:I love lunch. I'm thinking about starting a second coat of paint on the gazebo I built afterwards. Trying to get it done when the temps are right so I can get a roof on it before the bad weather hits. I remember painting the outside of my woodworking shop I built in February about 9 or so years ago. I love when we get some t shirt weather when it's supposed to be winter. You just never know around these parts..................

T

toppick08

Does drinking coffee make anybody else on here poop dam near immediately? A friend of a friend has this problem, and I was just asking for them :shrug:

That's a big 10-4 tater. :cool:

belvak

Happy Camper
:howdy: Good Morning and Happy Thursday to Everyone!!! Miracleboy, hopefully nobody was around to see and it will dry before they know what happened! I hope your day gets better...:huggy:

M

Mousebaby

Good Morning all! Another day in the dentist's chair for me :ohwell:

Everyone have a good day and Miracleboy things will get better, they sure can't get any worse at this point! :lmao: :huggy:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
How "immediately" are you talking and has Starbucks replaced the furnature and banished your friend?