Copters last night...

robbie

Helo's went around for a long time about 10-11. Area around Smallwood Drive, Shopping Center, maybe Bannister. Anyone know what happened? Had spotlight on also. Never seen them hover for so long.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Helo's went around for a long time about 10-11. Area around Smallwood Drive, Shopping Center, maybe Bannister. Anyone know what happened? Had spotlight on also. Never seen them hover for so long.

It's always Bannister. The warrens (as opposed to the single-family homes) always have a shooting or drug dealing going on. they have sheriff deputies living there and lit-up sheriff cruisers in the parking lots much of the time.

Don't know what the offense was last night, but the copters sure messed up listening to the Eric Clapton Crossroads broadcast.

OldHillcrestGuy

Armed robbery of a citizen getting out of his car going to his apartment, was shot 3 times in the back by 2 black males, he is still alive, suspects apparently fled to the paths behind Stoddert and the Library. They got away.

camily

Peace
They drove me nuts!!! I was tryin' to sleep and the dang copter was about to land on my roof I think.

camily

Peace
Armed robbery of a citizen getting out of his car going to his apartment, was shot 3 times in the back by 2 black males, he is still alive, suspects apparently fled to the paths behind Stoddert and the Library. They got away.

Names???? Linkie????
Hope it wasn't any of my boyz. :cool::lmao:

rdkarob

I guess you havent moved yet. Boy thats scarey.....but, typical for Waldorf...

dmh

:yeahthat: We were in Safeway last night and there were cops questioning this black guy in shorts and a orange shirt with tennis shoes with some very ugly green laces. Apparently one of the shooters had on an orange shirt. I dont know if it was the guy or not, I left while they were talking to him.

kelb

art imitating life

Can someone tellm e more than this??? please..

OldHillcrestGuy

:yeahthat: We were in Safeway last night and there were cops questioning this black guy in shorts and a orange shirt with tennis shoes with some very ugly green laces. Apparently one of the shooters had on an orange shirt. I dont know if it was the guy or not, I left while they were talking to him.

I had heard the lookout for guy in a orange shirt on the scanner. I was hearing bits and pieces, and heard them tell US Park (Eagle 1) what they were looking for, 2 blacks for a shooting and robbery, the K9 dog had picked a real good trail of the suspects but lost it.
Also they were sending officers up to Southern Maryland Hospital I beleive to check on the victim.
I only had bits and pieces last night, but have been filled in more today from my source.
Hopefully soon they will come out with press release on this incident.

dmh

I had heard the lookout for guy in a orange shirt on the scanner. I was hearing bits and pieces, and heard them tell US Park (Eagle 1) what they were looking for, 2 blacks for a shooting and robbery, the K9 dog had picked a real good trail of the suspects but lost it.
Also they were sending officers up to Southern Maryland Hospital I beleive to check on the victim.
I only had bits and pieces last night, but have been filled in more today from my source.

What kind of scanner do you have to hear charles county, I thought they were pretty much encrypted and scanners were useless? A new scanner would be a cool christmas present!
:yahoo:

Last edited:

kelb

art imitating life

I actually know the guy that got shot. He is not in SO MD HOSPT. though. He is in critical condition. I'm so scared for my friend. I just moved out of wakefield last year and THANK GOD!! MY friend actually doesnt even have alot of money and he just got promoted at work and here he is.. shot 3 times in the back for nothing!! and the police cant catch the two black guys who did it? UNREAL!!!!

dmh

I actually know the guy that got shot. He is not in SO MD HOSPT. though. He is in critical condition. I'm so scared for my friend. I just moved out of wakefield last year and THANK GOD!! MY friend actually doesnt even have alot of money and he just got promoted at work and here he is.. shot 3 times in the back for nothing!! and the police cant catch the two black guys who did it? UNREAL!!!!

I am very sorry to hear about your friend:huggy:. When I heard the cops talking to the guy at safeway they were saying it happended at robinson place, is that where it actually was?

I hope they catch the azzholes that did it, people these days have absolutely no regard for others. Whatever happened to the days were people go out to work for the things they wanted, now if people see it and want it, then they take it. I worry what the world will be like when my son turns 18.

I will pray for your friend to pull through and hopefully make it home by the holiday.

kelb

art imitating life
I am very sorry to hear about your friend:huggy:. When I heard the cops talking to the guy at safeway they were saying it happended at robinson place, is that where it actually was?

I hope they catch the azzholes that did it, people these days have absolutely no regard for others. Whatever happened to the days were people go out to work for the things they wanted, now if people see it and want it, then they take it. I worry what the world will be like when my son turns 18.

I will pray for your friend to pull through and hopefully make it home by the holiday.

Thank you for your prayers
I just got an update and he was shot 2 times once in the arm that went completly thru his arm into him abdomin and once in the leg. he is still in critical condition. If anyone knows anything please contact the police.. please help him

rack'm

Jaded

I just found out that I know the guy too............:coffee:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
... and the police cant catch the two black guys who did it? UNREAL!!!!

If the Chuck County NAACP hears this kind of talk, they're will be marches, protests and letters to the editor. Edith Patterson will join the Rev'nd in denouncing the sheriff for race baiting by stating the shooters were black!

:headingforcoverincharlescounty:

kelb

art imitating life
If the Chuck County NAACP hears this kind of talk, they're will be marches, protests and letters to the editor. Edith Patterson will join the Rev'nd in denouncing the sheriff for race baiting by stating the shooters were black!

:headingforcoverincharlescounty:

NAACP huh? I cant imagine they would involve themselves.. how could they be mad about the FACTS!!!