I'm not doing anything....

GreenHornet

Emptiness creates voids which cannot be filled with anything other than a substance, and a substance is nothing more than carbon based matter. Suppose this matter is non existent and doesn’t exist and then you will know the true meaning of nothing. Knowing the true meaning of nothing is knowing something and is therefore impossible to fathom.
We can dream of something and awake the next morning and say we did not dream.
We can accomplish little and say we accomplished nothing
We can shrug our shoulders at facts and say they have no meaning but they surely mean something.
Living is something, nothing is anything, so therefore doing just a little is doing something even if it is for nothing important which only the person who’s doing hardly anything can decide… What are you doing right now? Don’t tell me it’s nothing because surely and most definitely it is something.

I’ve got nothing more to say….

GH

mamajo

?

Emptiness creates voids which cannot be filled with anything other than a substance, and a substance is nothing more than carbon based matter. Suppose this matter is non existent and doesn’t exist and then you will know the true meaning of nothing. Knowing the true meaning of nothing is knowing something and is therefore impossible to fathom.
We can shrug our shoulders at facts and say they have no meaning but they surely mean something.
Living is something, nothing is anything, so therefore doing just a little is doing something even if it is for nothing important which only the person who’s doing hardly anything can decide… What are you doing right now? Don’t tell me it’s nothing because surely and most definitely it is something.

GH

HUH????????????????????????????????:shrug::confused:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Sounds like he got the latest dali llama book and he's never been on this journey before. :lmao:

Toxick

Splat

GH

I liked you better when you were being an ass.

GreenHornet

Darn, I thought he evolved over the weekend into something, well....
more.

Once again for the reasons below I refuse to argue with you....

have you ever heard the expression "arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics... Even if you win you're still retarded".

How about this one.... "Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

You win!

Peace and love be with you always and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.... Your Pal,

GH

GreenHornet

Okay, with this one the true green hornet comes through again. Blue Bird flew away????

The beautiful bird named Blue is here flying around spreading his love. Just because the beautiful bird named Blue is a loving, friendly and a non abusive entity doesn't mean that he'll allow antagonistic people like the anchor chucker above to spew abuse upon the graceful beautiful bird named Blue.

Peace and love always,

Blue

Giddy up!

The beautiful bird named Blue is here flying around spreading his love. Just because the beautiful bird named Blue is a loving, friendly and a non abusive entity doesn't mean that he'll allow antagonistic people like the anchor chucker above to spew abuse upon the graceful beautiful bird named Blue.

Peace and love always,

Blue

Your taking Zanax arent ya?

N

nitwhit3286

Peace and love always,

Blue

gotta be one big crackpipe you're smoking there.....come on share the wealth... pass that Biatch around.... :lmao:

GreenHornet

gotta be one big crackpipe you're smoking there.....come on share the wealth... pass that Biatch around.... :lmao:

The beautiful Bird named Blue does not smoke crack, use crack or sniff crack.

I use love and grace to spread my message to the wonderful people here in SOMD. I do take a drug... It's the drug of life! One good sniff in the morning and I know it's going to be a beautiful Bird named Blue kind of day. :liar:

GH

Giddy up!

The beautiful Bird named Blue does not smoke crack, use crack or sniff crack.

I use love and grace to spread my message to the wonderful people here in SOMD. I do take a drug... It's the drug of life! One good sniff in the morning and I know it's going to be a beautiful Bird named Blue kind of day. :liar:

GH

And you use to be mean? Did the jehova witnesses come to your house recently?