St. Mary's Today on 7

Dukesdad

That dip$hit Rossignol is on channel 7; giving away a free coffin to the first drunk driver to kill themselve during the holiday season..
Why do hey give him air time and why do people buy his paper?

SpriteZero

Does he pay money for the airtime?
And I would not even line my puppys pen with his papers....wouldnt waste my money.
Sorry if that offends anyone.....

smibgirl

smibgirl
That guy is just not right in the head. I'm all about shaking up the establishment but the articles in St. Mary's Today are always poorly written and, even worse, completely irrelevant.

SpriteZero

That guy is just not right in the head. I'm all about shaking up the establishment but the articles in St. Mary's Today are always poorly written and, even worse, completely irrelevant.

Guess it is like the "newspapers" in the check out line....people read that stuff even though 99% is made up to some degree or another....

T

toppick08

That dip$hit Rossignol is on channel 7; giving away a free coffin to the first drunk driver to kill themselve during the holiday season..
Why do hey give him air time and why do people buy his paper?

I buy it and think it's a great idea. You Drink, You Drive, You Lose.(die) Or even worse, kill or injure somebody else.

smilin

BOXER NATION
I buy it and think it's a great idea. You Drink, You Drive, You Lose.(die) Or even worse, kill or injure somebody else.

Any resemblance between a real newspaper, reporter or editor and St. Marys Today or Ken Rossignol is purely coincidental.
Just remember: Any advertising is good advertising. He has been doing stunts like this for twenty five years and is playing the public like large carp snagged in a small backyard fish pond.

smilin

BOXER NATION
This guy has been around forever, I remember whend he use to own the Bread Basket.. Anyone else ?

Vaguely remember it, where was it?
I remember Rossignol's attempt at writing on Solomons Island, but can't remember the names of the rags he published. They were some kind of tourist thing.
He sold advertising to restaurants and businesses, then wrote articles about how they were selling drugs, preying on people and getting them drunk, bad cops etc.
Didn't last long.

Last edited:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

This was talked about on a thread called "Holy Smokes" a few days ago and somebody said he was doing it to try and cal attention to drunk drivers because he had a family member killed by a drunk driver.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

This was talked about on a thread called "Holy Smokes" a few days ago and somebody said he was doing it to try and cal attention to drunk drivers because he had a family member killed by a drunk driver.

yeah, i heard this morning that apparently his brother died either due to a drunk driver or because he was driving drunk.

i think that his intention is ACTUALLY in the right place, he just goes about expressing it in an abscure way.

poster

I just saw this .. stupid

Videos | NewsChannel 8

At the end of the report it says he wishes no one takes his offer. - Yeah right!

I already feel sorry for the unknowing family that he has started turmoil for.
When he awards his "prize" he's going to be relentless with them.

It's a shame they'll have to suffer more so because of this loon!