Holiday Bazar to Benefit Purvis Family

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
Just wanted to share with everyone an event that I posted on the community calendar. I'm sure most of you are aware of this tragic event and I wanted everyone to know that we are working hard to help out this family in their time of need. Any questions feel free to message or pm me as well. I hope to see some of you there.

Also, if you would like to make a donation to the Silent Auction or be another vendor I would be happy to take care of that for you.

All my best to you and your families for a happy and safe holiday season.:flowers:
Charity

Holiday Shopping Bazar Benefit
Location: RE/MAX 100 Prince Frederick Office (beside Food Lion)
Date: 12/6/2007
Time: 6 PM
Duration: 03:00

Alyson and Ryan Purvis were tragically killed in a car accident on their way to school in early November. Not only is this family faced with greiveing the loss of their beautiful children, but their only surviving child is plagued with a heart condition. This fundraiser will help Mr. & Mrs. Purvis offset their outstanding medical expenses. Let's pull together as a community and help.
There will be a Holiday Shopping Bazar to Benefit the Purvis Family on Thursday, December 6th, 2007 at RE/MAX 100 office in Prince Frederick, located in the Food Lion shoping center. Will begin at 6:00pm and continue to 9:00pm. Silent Auction and Bake sale will have all proceeds to go to the Purvis Family. Vendors such as Tastefully Simple, Mary Kay, Party Lite Candles, Pamela Joy Traveling Botique, Mindy's Fine Jewelry, and DuPaul's Catering will be donating a portion of all proceeds to the Purvis Family. Event sponsored by RE/MAX 100 Prince Frederick and California offices. Please call 301-855-9898 with any questions. Thank You in advance for your support!

Tikibar

Wayne from Maine
Donation

How do I make a donation?

Just wanted to share with everyone an event that I posted on the community calendar. I'm sure most of you are aware of this tragic event and I wanted everyone to know that we are working hard to help out this family in their time of need. Any questions feel free to message or pm me as well. I hope to see some of you there.

Also, if you would like to make a donation to the Silent Auction or be another vendor I would be happy to take care of that for you.

All my best to you and your families for a happy and safe holiday season.:flowers:
Charity

Holiday Shopping Bazar Benefit
Location: RE/MAX 100 Prince Frederick Office (beside Food Lion)

Date: 12/6/2007
Time: 6 PM
Duration: 03:00

Alyson and Ryan Purvis were tragically killed in a car accident on their way to school in early November. Not only is this family faced with greiveing the loss of their beautiful children, but their only surviving child is plagued with a heart condition. This fundraiser will help Mr. & Mrs. Purvis offset their outstanding medical expenses. Let's pull together as a community and help.
There will be a Holiday Shopping Bazar to Benefit the Purvis Family on Thursday, December 6th, 2007 at RE/MAX 100 office in Prince Frederick, located in the Food Lion shoping center. Will begin at 6:00pm and continue to 9:00pm. Silent Auction and Bake sale will have all proceeds to go to the Purvis Family. Vendors such as Tastefully Simple, Mary Kay, Party Lite Candles, Pamela Joy Traveling Botique, Mindy's Fine Jewelry, and DuPaul's Catering will be donating a portion of all proceeds to the Purvis Family. Event sponsored by RE/MAX 100 Prince Frederick and California offices. Please call 301-855-9898 with any questions. Thank You in advance for your support!

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
Tikibar - You can either call directly to our office at 301-855-9898 or call me on my cell at 443-624-4789 or e-mail me at charitylane@wesellmore.com. I would be happy to schedule a pick up to make your donation easier if you would like. Also, you can drop off any donations at our REMAX 100 office located in PF in the Food Lion shopping center. Thanks so much in advance for your help.

This is a bit off topic, but is this Re/Max 100 owned by the same guys who owned several Re/Max 100's back in the late 80's/early 90's?

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
I was there helping out. Hope everyone that came enjoyed themselves. We had so many great things to choose from! I know I got some more Christmas shopping done that night!

I am so glad so many people could come together to support this. Thanks again everyone! We had a pretty full house all night!:yahoo: