Angel Trees??

Tina2001aniT

Are there any angel trees anywhere? You know the trees with the names and wishes of kids, you buy a gift, wrap it up and bring it back?? I wanted each of our kiddos to grab a name, but I haven't seen them anywhere?? Am I just missing them, or are they not out anywhere?

GreenHornet

I haven't seen them anywhere yet either. Hopefully someone will respond here since my wife and I are looking for them as well. Thanks for posting this....

GH

Callie girl

Are there any angel trees anywhere? You know the trees with the names and wishes of kids, you buy a gift, wrap it up and bring it back?? I wanted each of our kiddos to grab a name, but I haven't seen them anywhere?? Am I just missing them, or are they not out anywhere?

I thought I saw one at Walmart when you walk in go straight and it's in the middle

SweetThang

Angel Tree

Is this the organization for children whose mom or dad are in prison?
Or are these the tree's w/tags on them for needy children in the community? Not to imply all the above aren't needy-just curious.

SpriteZero

Check the hospital ( childrens unit) or Social Services..sometimes they have Angel type requests and United Way.....

jenbengen

Watch it

St Pauls UMC in Leonardtown has one inside their church.

Makavide

Not too talkative

The Pax River Base Chapel has their Angel Tree up in it's admin building (next door to the chapel).