GREAT blues band @ Country Store 12/1/07

cebasham

ACME Blues Company will play the Country Store on Medley's Neck Road, this Saturday night, 9pm-1am.

They. Are. Fantastic.

Lots of classic & rockin' blues, and a CD-full of originals. GREAT stuff. Fun guys. It is a total blast and if you like blues, or dancing, you MUST GO.

I am not affiliated with the band. I am just a rabid fan. I would love to see them pack the house, because they are very talented and fun.

Check them out at www.acmebluescompany.com:yahoo:

cebasham

What kind of place is the Country Store?

It's a county bar. Plenty of room to dance, and their kitchen has great food in large portions. It's not a fancy place, but the people are friendly.

Plan B

If your farther north in Calvert or Charles Co, Dibs On Shotgun plays Tucker's tomorrow night, with rock'n'roll to go with the blues.
From their MySpace site:
December, 1 2007 at
Tucker’s
92050 Old Marlboro Pike, Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20772 (Dowerhouse light on MD Rte 4, just before the Beltway)
Cost : 0.0

Ladies again free drinks from 9 till 11!!:love:

dn0121

It's a county bar. Plenty of room to dance, and their kitchen has great food in large portions. It's not a fancy place, but the people are friendly.

That sounds like a fun place. Unfortunately I just found out my gf's work Christmas party is Sat night. Let me know how it is.

Plan B

If your farther north in Calvert or Charles Co, Dibs On Shotgun plays Tucker's tomorrow night, with rock'n'roll to go with the blues.
From their MySpace site:
December, 1 2007 at
Tucker’s
92050 Old Marlboro Pike, Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20772 (Dowerhouse light on MD Rte 4, just before the Beltway)
Cost : 0.0

Ladies again free drinks from 9 till 11!!:love:

THis show tonite will be recorded. Red House has been added to the setlist...