Wood Burning Inserts

JaRome

Mad Medic
Does anyone know if there are any wood stove/insert dealers in St. Mary's? I know of Tri-County Hearth and Patio in Waldorf, but was wondering if there were any closer to home. Thanks in advance!

justme83

There is also a new one in prince frederick, across from Safeway. None that I know of in St. Mary's.

vbailey

vbailey
Does anyone know if there are any wood stove/insert dealers in St. Mary's? I know of Tri-County Hearth and Patio in Waldorf, but was wondering if there were any closer to home. Thanks in advance!

The one in Waldorf is the one we use. We got our woodburning stove there a few years ago when we had the house built/ it is an insert into the fireplace. It heats my house very well. It is in our family room/basement, we have a cape cod house and it will heat all the way to the top floor if we keep it full.
They are pretty good about stuff up there, just a pain to have to drive so far, but we only have needed to visit them one time ( to replace some bricks that go in the stove this year ) since we bought the stove. They install and delivery your stove for you as they are very heavy.

justme83

it's on the south bound side of 4, right across from the high school (I think it's the Dare's Beach Road Intersection but I'm not 100% sure)

W

wkndbeacher

Fireplace Designs in PF on sth bound lane before turning to go into safeway where kfc is.