Accident on Flat Iron Rd last night

L

lonewolfe52

Anybody know what happened? Looked pretty bad - power out and utility pole knocked over. Was hoping to hear something about whether the person was okay. Anybody know anything about it? Thanks.

jenbengen

Watch it
Anybody know what happened? Looked pretty bad - power out and utility pole knocked over. Was hoping to hear something about whether the person was okay. Anybody know anything about it? Thanks.

I was wondering, too. We were at Flat Iron Farm touring the barns when the power went out. :lmao: That's always fun.

Sure wish people would learn to not drive this road like a race track. I live off of it and people are crazy on it. Can't count how many poles have been hit/knocked down since we moved here.

W

WhoCares

I was wondering, too. We were at Flat Iron Farm touring the barns when the power went out. :lmao: That's always fun.

Sure wish people would learn to not drive this road like a race track. I live off of it and people are crazy on it. Can't count how many poles have been hit/knocked down since we moved here.

We were in the indoor getting ready to teach the next set of lessons.

L

lonewolfe52

Flat Iron Road Accident

I live off Flat Iron Road too - for the past 10 years and it definitely has had its share of accidents and speedy drivers. Happened about 6:15pm and was a small vehicle. Wasn't on the curve of the road - but a straight away - might have been going too fast. Any word in the papers about it?