Night shift workers

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
I think the shift work connection has more to do with health habits (sleep, exercise, nutrition, etc) associated with working odd hours than the actual time of day you work.

Last edited:

zigg72md

We do get hazardous duty pay... Its called shift diferential. I get and extra 1/2 hour pay for every hour of night i work.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I get 10% diff and do not have to use an alarm clock.

i will put the risk of cancer up there with smoking:shrug:

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
I like working nights better than days due to the reduced number of people here on site, which includes upper management. Also, it's easier to run errands throughout the day versus at night when everyone is driving home from work.

ImnoMensa

I read this and just kind of added it to a long list of things that the "Experts" say causes cancer. In reality I dont think they know any more than the weather people who said we would get a lot of Hurricanes this season. Boy: were they wrong.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I read this and just kind of added it to a long list of things that the "Experts" say causes cancer. In reality I dont think they know any more than the weather people who said we would get a lot of Hurricanes this season. Boy: were they wrong.

Weather predictors and economists are the only two careers where you can be wrong 90% of the time and still keep your job.