I like butter!

GreenHornet

I know what you're all thinking... Another stupid post by the guy who thinks he's a beautiful bird named Blue....

Anyways, I eat alot of butter, but I didn't realize it until my wife went grocery shopping and brought home like 2 pounds of land o lakes real butter. I gave her a hard time about buying so much friggin butter untlil she told me how much I go through in a week. I eat toast or a bagel in the morining with butter. If we have dinner rolls I use butter. If I eat a baked potato I use butter. I put freaking butter on everything man! You would think that by eating all this greasy fattening butter I would weigh like 300 pounds. Nope not this dumbass, I'm a skinny minny. So what the hells wrong with me?

I just had a yearly physical a few months ago and aside from my cholesterol being in the very high 200's I'm as healthy as a horse :lmao:

Maybe I shouldn't be eating all this butter... Sure tastes good though and I take Lipitor so I think I'll be fine.

GH

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I'm a skinny minny. So what the hells wrong with me?
It's passing your belly and going straight for the arteries.

Maybe your coronary will hit you so fast you won't know what's happened. You'll just float away... :yay:

I take Lipitor so I think I'll be fine.
Relying on drugs to correct for your boneheadedness. Good one.

SweetThang

I'm a "butter person" too-comes from grandparents who made their own butter and from cooking in a "nice" restaurant where all we used was butter.:drool: Bottom line-everything in moderation.

I read the labels on margarine and wannabe butters and cringe-might as well use lard.

Maybe the attached link can shed some light on the butter vs margarine debate.

Butter vs. Margarine

GreenHornet

I'm well rehearsed on the whole margarine vs butter debate. Margarine wasn't even invented to be a food product at first and is only one ingredient away from being plastic!

"It's passing your belly and going straight for the arteries.

Maybe your coronary will hit you so fast you won't know what's happened. You'll just float away...

Quote:
I take Lipitor so I think I'll be fine.

Relying on drugs to correct for your boneheadedness. Good one. "

Boneheadedness? My doctor has informed me that my high cholesterol is hereditary, so I guess this means everyone in my family likes to eat lots of butter. :lmao:

GH

GreenHornet

So you want to help it along? :confused:

No of course not....

I just like butter. I've had high cholesterol for a long time and I actually became a vegeterian for almost a full year to avoid being placed on medication. My cholesterol barely went down, so I went back to being a carniverous being. I'm happier now than I was and I hope the medication helps! In light of newly recognized addiction to butter, or butter fetish if you will.... I will be slowly eliminating all but a very reasonable amount from my diet. I excercise daily so I'm not in terrible shape but I can do better.

The last part of that was a very poorly delivered joke....

My doctor has informed me that my high cholesterol is hereditary, so I guess this means everyone in my family likes to eat lots of butter. (I know, it wasn't very funny).

GH

Ol-man

mack421
I'll have to say I like butter also, but only because the PARKAY tub kept arguing with me! butter,PARKAY,! butter,PARKAY!, you have to be old enough to remember that commercial though.

lam2

tickled~pink
I'll have to say I like butter also, but only because the PARKAY tub kept arguing with me! butter,PARKAY,! butter,PARKAY!, you have to be old enough to remember that commercial though.

I remember it!

GreenHornet

Oh I remember it! Who wants to argue with their butter in the morning?

Not me...

I'm eating oatmeal this morning! It sucks!

P

Patch Tuesday

I know what you're all thinking... Another stupid post by the guy who thinks he's a beautiful bird named Blue....

Anyways, I eat alot of butter, but I didn't realize it until my wife went grocery shopping and brought home like 2 pounds of land o lakes real butter. I gave her a hard time about buying so much friggin butter untlil she told me how much I go through in a week. I eat toast or a bagel in the morining with butter. If we have dinner rolls I use butter. If I eat a baked potato I use butter. I put freaking butter on everything man! You would think that by eating all this greasy fattening butter I would weigh like 300 pounds. Nope not this dumbass, I'm a skinny minny. So what the hells wrong with me?

I just had a yearly physical a few months ago and aside from my cholesterol being in the very high 200's I'm as healthy as a horse :lmao:

Maybe I shouldn't be eating all this butter... Sure tastes good though and I take Lipitor so I think I'll be fine.

GH

Alright, you need to come clean like everyone else has been doing lately...

This little charade has went on long enough...

We all know you're using those two pounds of butter to grease up your shower curtain and have disgusting smib sex...

Switch to baby oil, it's healthier and makes the carpet look new...

:popcorn:

Ol-man

mack421
Alright, you need to come clean like everyone else has been doing lately...

This little charade has went on long enough...

We all know you're using those two pounds of butter to grease up your shower curtain and have disgusting smib sex...

Switch to baby oil, it's healthier and makes the carpet look new...

:popcorn:

Whats wrong with SMIB sex? as long as you achieve the white eyed rollback what difference does it make?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Butter is a natural food, made with milk, not a chemical compound like margarine.

Butter almost has to be better for you than margarine. With margarine, you might as well just take a blob of Crisco, add some coloring and artificial flavor, because that's what it is.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Butter is a natural food, made with milk, not a chemical compound like margarine.

Butter almost has to be better for you than margarine. With margarine, you might as well just take a blob of Crisco, add some coloring and artificial flavor, because that's what it is.

... And if you prefer another color you can try Vasoline, White Lithium Grease or good old fashioned Black-axel grease.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you like peanut butter cookies with hershey kisses in them and really good english toffee?

No. I'm going to Florida in February and must lose at least some of my fat butt by then. So, for now, I hate hate hate cookies and english toffee.

And I hate beer, too. Blick! Ptooey!

And steaks. Ack! I'm getting nauseated just thinking about a bit juicy ribeye. :dead: