Saturday

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
:howdy:Morning and howdy southern Maryland. I plane'd some oak boards yesterday so I can make some Christmas presents. Going to start today after I drop my son off at the SAT testing. It's going to be a great day.........

OrneryPest

lower life form
Happy First Of December, folks! Today's the birthday of John Keill, a mathematician who sided with Newton in the crybaby contest between Newton and Leibniz. Yes, folks, even the smartest people in the world occasionally fall into the evil trap of crybaby contests. Keill biography

Magnum

Should be Huntin
:howdy:

Well I am at work....

Dang stupid truck driver drove into a building that my company owns, drove around the low clearance bar and smacked into a beam.... now the face of the building is loose :jameo: I have a crew coming out to shore everything up and make it safe.

AA996

Those are awesome pics! I'm glad to see someone besides me appreciates the SOMD sunrises as much as I do. Admiring the wonders of the morning is a wonderful way to start the new day.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Good mornin', somd! :coffee:

Making a big pot of sweet/hot sausage and meatballs this morning to freeze for later. I do this about twice a year, it makes around ten good sized meals. :yay:

The rest of the time I'll be blowing/mulching leaves.

Have a great Saturday... :wink: