I have been invited

K

Kain99

To the White House! I will spend the afternoon checking out all the Christmas decorations and having Tea and Scones with the Prez!

This is so incredible! "Even though it is Bush."

SMIBS go to the White House! Woo Hoo!:lmao:

Pete

Repete
To the White House! I will spend the afternoon checking out all the Christmas decorations and having Tea and Scones with the Prez!

Is this contingent on a background check?

mackco79

So you want to go to a white house to see bush.... :howdy::whistle:

Thats great!!!

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

A co-worker of mine is going Friday the 7th to the WH with her husband, a Navy thing I guess. She's excited, but more excited about my party that night!

:lmao:

Go G-Men

If having scones with President Bush is such a problem for you why don't you stand by your principles and not go... I had a chance to shake Bill Clinton's hand once and of course I passed it up... Wouldn't him to think I supported him.

ImnoMensa

If having scones with President Bush is such a problem for you why don't you stand by your principles and not go... I had a chance to shake Bill Clinton's hand once and of course I passed it up... Wouldn't him to think I supported him.

I agree with G-man 100%. If going because President Bush is there is a problem for you--you should stay home.

The others who wish to make the President sick with stuffed ham are just showing their ignorance. Gimme the red you know I am right.

SoMDGirl42

12-01-2007 01:43 PM Even referring to killing a sitting president will get you investigated by the Secret Service.

Y'all go off the deep end about everything...

It was a JOKE people!

Distasteful yes. Threatening? NO...

So shutup and relax...

:jameo:

Not everyone that ate the ham died, some just got really, really sick. Maybe she just wants him to get the shiats likes we've had from bush being in office.

ImnoMensa

Not everyone that ate the ham died, some just got really, really sick. Maybe she just wants him to get the shiats likes we've had from bush being in office.

I know what you mean man: I used to almost puke every time that dipstick Clinton appeared on TV. Now I am doing my best to see we dont get his old lady in the White House so she can make me sick again.

Bush isnt much, but he is better than Cinton ever was. Cleaning up the mess Clinton made has been a big job.

C

czygvtwkr

I wonder if giving the President the runs would be a federal offense.

bcp

In My Opinion
you should check and see how good white house security is. See if you can sneak in a hand gun.

what day is this? I might take off just to watch the news so I can point and go,, Hey, I know her...

then there are the news papers,, should I go with.
She was a good girl, just trying to work to give her babies some food, wont no needs to taser her tits like that.
or
You know, she always did seem a little strange if you ask me,, too damn quiet except for the sounds of crying animals..