New Years Eve Parties in SOMD?

WPoFD

Sorry if this is a reported question, but ...

I just moved here (Sunday) and was wondering what, if anything, there is to do for New Years Eve in SOMD.

Any ideas or insight? Thanks!

:party:

smcop

OK...anyone besides my Dad wanna recommend a New Years Eve activity?

By the way Dad, Mom wants her child support and feel free to pay down my student loans. Thanks!
where did you come from so I know which direction to send you?

bcp

In My Opinion
there is always the all you can drink and hog calling tailgate party in the Wal-Mart parking lot on New Years eve. I think this year they are even going to have the "ball Drop" at midnight and they are planning to use that little price is dropping smiley face thing.

let me know if you are going to be showing up, I will be in the Ram Quad cab with the loud speaker for the hog callin and the case of Jack Daniels.

onebdzee

off the shelf
there is always the all you can drink and hog calling tailgate party in the Wal-Mart parking lot on New Years eve. I think this year they are even going to have the "ball Drop" at midnight and they are planning to use that little price is dropping smiley face thing.

let me know if you are going to be showing up, I will be in the Ram Quad cab with the loud speaker for the hog callin and the case of Jack Daniels.

:yeahthat:

and I'll be the Dakota Quad cab sitting right next to him with the ice :biggrin:

bcp

In My Opinion
:yeahthat:

and I'll be the Dakota Quad cab sitting right next to him with the ice :biggrin:
Thats Great!!! after last year I wasnt sure you were gonna make it again.

WOW what a time that was. I'll make sure to bring extra pork rinds this year.

WPoFD

Thats Great!!! after last year I wasnt sure you were gonna make it again.

WOW what a time that was. I'll make sure to bring extra pork rinds this year.

You two have officially scared me. This is sounding more like Kentucky by the minute, lol.

bcp

In My Opinion
You really don't remember what happened last year, do you?....I figured you would have paid the hospital bill by now
no, I dont really remember it all.
I do know this much
I have a 15,000 dollar hospital bill still left
and
what used to take me 20 minutes in the bathroom now only takes 3 minutes.

other than that? and the urge to play dueling banjo's, I dont know much of anything.

R

residentofcre

There will be a New Years Party at the Clubhouse for all CRE Residents... the cost is free, it's going to be BYOB and there will be a DJ and we've hired a limo service to take people home in Chesapeake Ranch Estates.

There will be a fee for guests who reside outside of CRE ....