Breakfast with Santa Claus....

SShewbert

What love is all about
Does anyone know how much the breakfast with Santa at the Lexington Park Fire Department costs? I looked on their website and all I found was the times. Nothing about the costs. It does give you times and costs for the one in Hollywood. I could email them but since it is tomorrow morning I am guessing I would'nt get a reply in time. Please help me if you know anything. My daughter would love it.....

Callie girl

Does anyone know how much the breakfast with Santa at the Lexington Park Fire Department costs? I looked on their website and all I found was the times. Nothing about the costs. It does give you times and costs for the one in Hollywood. I could email them but since it is tomorrow morning I am guessing I would'nt get a reply in time. Please help me if you know anything. My daughter would love it.....

They usually aren't expensive but I hadn't even heard that they are doing one. I planned on taking mine to St. Andrew's Sat.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
It cant be anymore exspensive than driving to the mall and standing in line for 2 hours that you are not getting paid for so that you can get a few 60 pics of your precious sitting on Santa (ain't never had a real job and probably won'ts) lap.

R

residentofcre

Santa will be at the Clubhouse between 1 and 4 pm on Saturday the 15th for CRE Residents....

There will be crafts for the children.... it's a good time for everyone...

bcp

In My Opinion
It cant be anymore exspensive than driving to the mall and standing in line for 2 hours that you are not getting paid for so that you can get a few 60 pics of your precious sitting on Santa (ain't never had a real job and probably won'ts) lap.

hey, after I got out the navy and was selling real estate I used to do the santa thing at the,, oh wait, thats kinda lending weight to your argument.

never mind.