Sunday Morning...

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Good Morning everyone :howdy:

Should turn out to be my kind of Sunday. I have aboslutley nothing planned but banging around the house. :yahoo:

Guess I'll spend the majority of the day at the computers playing with my radios and testing out this new BETA software. Fun Fun Fun. :lmao:

B

Bronwyn

Good Morning everyone :howdy:

Should turn out to be my kind of Sunday. I have aboslutley nothing planned but banging around the house. :yahoo:

Guess I'll spend the majority of the day at the computers playing with my radios and testing out this new BETA software. Fun Fun Fun. :lmao:

:killingme hehe, he said "banging"

nanstime

Oh, I kinda had to take someone home so now I'm up.

NOW if we read between the lines here :yahoo:you taking someone home this early in the morning means YOU HAD FUN last night?:love: like a booty call?:whistle: I hope so for you.cause I surely didnt:( and before some people start yelling and telling me it isnt any of my business I was just kidding so I dont want or need and red HAGD alllllllll

OrneryPest

lower life form
Happy Sunday, folks! And Happy First Sunday in Advent (for Episcopalians) and Happy Feast Day in honor of Habakkuk the Prophet (for Greek Orthodoxians) SAINTS AND FEASTS and Happy Whatever You're Celebrating for everybody else.