Terrified of their situation?

GopherM

Darwin was right
Have you heard that those poor fellows that killed Sean Taylor are terrified of their situation? Didn't scare them to put themselves into the situation. And at least one of them is using the situation as an opportunity for a family reunion. His father is in the same jail waiting for his trial for killing someone else.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Have you heard that those poor fellows that killed Sean Taylor are terrified of their situation? Didn't scare them to put themselves into the situation. And at least one of them is using the situation as an opportunity for a family reunion. His father is in the same jail waiting for his trial for killing someone else.

I hadn't read that. Sorry for your circumstances fellas - you probably have good reason to be scared because you will not be well liked even in jail for what you have done and who you did it to.

GopherM

Darwin was right
I hadn't read that. Sorry for your circumstances fellas - you probably have good reason to be scared because you will not be well liked even in jail for what you have done and who you did it to.

Yep...you gotta hope they get all they lovin' they can handle for as long as they live.

Vince

Maybe they can have a family execution. :clap:

R

reficul_vs_dog

I assume you are aware that Sean Taylor didn't die like a thug, aren't you? He died like any unarmed victim of a home invasion type robbery, nothing more.

i'm not positive but i was under the impression that taylor had a knife that he went at the guys with, so not technically unarmed...but i could be wrong.

also...there are just too many suspicious elements to this for the case to just be closed like that as a home invasion/burglary (remember, its not armed robbery because they would actually have to threaten taylor that he needed to give them his stuff or be shot for it to be that, but that wasn't the case.) I don't know, this one will be tough to give closure on even after the case is over (especially if they decide that it was "just burglary" instead of something more...i mean, obviously there is going to be a murder charge but i'm still not sure that it wasn't premeditated. we'll see though.

o..and

Maybe they can have a family execution. :clap:

:yeahthat:

Plan B

I assume you are aware that Sean Taylor didn't die like a thug, aren't you? He died like any unarmed victim of a home invasion type robbery, nothing more.

He should have left that 'hood, long, long ago. He was only typical in that he was part of Miami Dades worst, and was an irresponsible father.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Just like Sean Taylor.

To quote James Brown...

"Let me add my personal observations. An awful lot has been written and said about Sean Taylor over the past week. A young man without a doubt made mistakes, some foolish, some egregious and some immature and in no way am I looking to trivialize his transgressions or excuse them. But are those reasons enough for some to be so insensitive, so quick and I think so inaccurate in sterotyping Sean Taylor as a bad apple, or that the end he met with was not a surprise. A group of burgulars break into HIS HOUSE and are surprised to find him there and end his life? Now by all accounts as we've heard from all those who actually knew him well, Taylor did an awful lot of maturing over the last year and a half. For those who have been mature for a lot longer than that, exercising restraint in passing such callous and harmful judgement would seem to be in order..."

MMDad

Lem Putt
He should have left that 'hood, long, long ago. He was only typical in that he was part of Miami Dades worst, and was an irresponsible father.

You are aware that he did not live in the 'hood, right? He lived in what they call an "upscale village" near Miami.

So, other than providing for his child, how was he an irresponsible father?

To quote James Brown...

"Let me add my personal observations. An awful lot has been written and said about Sean Taylor over the past week. A young man without a doubt made mistakes, some foolish, some egregious and some immature and in no way am I looking to trivialize his transgressions or excuse them. But are those reasons enough for some to be so insensitive, so quick and I think so inaccurate in sterotyping Sean Taylor as a bad apple, or that the end he met with was not a surprise. A group of burgulars break into HIS HOUSE and are surprised to find him there and end his life? Now by all accounts as we've heard from all those who actually knew him well, Taylor did an awful lot of maturing over the last year and a half. For those who have been mature for a lot longer than that, exercising restraint in passing such callaous and harmful judgement would seem to be in order..."

:yeahthat: There is NOTHING tough about this case. In no way was Taylor in the wrong or at fault for what happened. And as far as I'm concerned, it's premeditated murder because they chose to violate his premises armed. They didn't bring loaded weapons and chose to fire them "for show".

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
:yeahthat: There is NOTHING tough about this case. In no way was Taylor in the wrong or at fault for what happened. And as far as I'm concerned, it's premeditated murder because they chose to violate his premises armed. They didn't bring loaded weapons and chose to fire them "for show".

Exactly right! They were most likely the same ones who had broken in before and left the knife behind. They came back to finish up the burglary thinking nobody was there - which he would not have been if he hadn't been injured. They probably heard him when he shut the bedroom door and they went after him. They had their guns with them because they were hoodlums out being "big and bad."

CaliGirl410

I agree. You don't go into someone's house with loaded guns, and not have an intention to kill. They were obviously very aware of what could come of the situation they put themselves in, and were willing to do anything they had to do.

smilin

BOXER NATION
I can't believe anybody could trivialize a man defending his family and being shot to death.
I don't care what he did before - the facts are: he bolted his bedroom door, grabbed a machete (because he couldn't legally have a gun) faced a gunman, was shot and then watched terrified as the blood drained like a waterfall out of him.