New Years party

S

snicole1976

My roomie and I are going to do I little jingle around here with some freinds.... If you want I'd be more than happy to extend an invite to meet a few more of you!!!!:buddies:

Tikibar

Wayne from Maine
Who want's to be driving in Maryland during New Years? You already take your life in your hands the other 363 days. Enjoy the drunkfest at home I say.

Lusby_scrapper

Wow, you all are a bunch of party poopers, LoL. This is the first time in years that I can go out for News Years Eve, would like to go dancing and have a few drinks

R

residentofcre

Wow, you all are a bunch of party poopers, LoL. This is the first time in years that I can go out for News Years Eve, would like to go dancing and have a few drinks

CRE Residents can go to the party at the Clubhouse... BYOB and there will be a DJ and a Limo Service [van actually] to take you home afterwards so you don't have to drink and drive.....

onebdzee

off the shelf
We have a big bash at our house each year... it started on a whim a few years ago and now it's "expected" so I'd better be ready for the masses to show up cause they are a coming whether I'm ready or not...:lol:

Will you be sending out invitations this year?

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
We have a big bash at our house each year... it started on a whim a few years ago and now it's "expected" so I'd better be ready for the masses to show up cause they are a coming whether I'm ready or not...:lol:

PM Directions... :cool:

rack'm

Jaded
Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
We have a big bash at our house each year... it started on a whim a few years ago and now it's "expected" so I'd better be ready for the masses to show up cause they are a coming whether I'm ready or not...:lmao:

Will you be putting on juggling lessons this year? :coffee: