Cut your own Christmas tree

GreenHornet

My neighbor had a real nice tree on his front lawn.... Got really drunk the other night, went over there and cut the top off around 2:30 AM. Looks great in my living room. My neighbor even commented on how much he likes our tree this year (hehe).

I think we may cut the top of another one this weekend while he's sleeping... Just PM me if you want in.

The beautiful bird named blue is in the full Christmas spirit already. I feel like buying (or stealing) whatever I can to please my loved ones...... The beautiful bird named Blue loves Christmas even though he does not believe in Santa anymore....

GH

Ol-man

mack421
My neighbor had a real nice tree on his front lawn.... Got really drunk the other night, went over there and cut the top off around 2:30 AM. Looks great in my living room. My neighbor even commented on how much he likes our tree this year (hehe).

I think we may cut the top of another one this weekend while he's sleeping... Just PM me if you want in.

The beautiful bird named blue is in the full Christmas spirit already. I feel like buying (or stealing) whatever I can to please my loved ones...... The beautiful bird named Blue loves Christmas even though he does not believe in Santa anymore....

GH

I don't see where you hurt anything, your neighbor benefits from the enhanced view and besides you can JB weld the top back on the tree when you're done with it!

GreenHornet

I don't see where you hurt anything, your neighbor benefits from the enhanced view and besides you can JB weld the top back on the tree when you're done with it!

Exactly! "Borrowing" the top of his beautiful tree benefits everyone.

I was going to cut all the tops off all his trees that way everyones happy. I could sell the trees and with the profit I could put a down payment on that brand new Hyundai the wife likes so much.

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BUY A PEFECT TREE. NOT STOLEN JUST BORROWED FROM A VERY NICE NEIGHBOR WHO LIKES TO HELP!

All proceeds will go to a good cause I promise

I was going to use Elemers Carpenter Glue to place the top back on after Christmas but JB weld is a great idea.... Thanks.

GH