Where the Greenhornet lives....

GreenHornet

I live amongst the stars but not in space for in my minds a different place. Alternative reality where everything's fine and homeless shelters brew some very cheap wine, Of berries and prunes and cherry's too our produce so free to get you you through.... A basement of sorts with hidden rooms, and places to hide from the likes of you...... And them and everyone who comes to lend a hand to save me from where I am. This is where I stay from day to day would you like to visit I'll say no way!

The beatiful bird named blue was flying around SOMD today and it was so windy that I lost my way....

GH

A few others I am not.

I am not Fish n guy! but I do like to fish!

I am simply the Greenhornet and that is it!

Tikibar

Wayne from Maine
Blue Bird oh Blue Bird who's lost his way, don't take flight, land and stay.

If you must fly then do so south, least you avoid the winters storm.

Blue Bird oh Blue Bird, don't hide in the dark, least ye be banished to

Lexington Park...........................:cool:

Hello Green Hornet

P

Patch Tuesday

I live amongst the stars but not in space for in my minds a different place. Alternative reality where everything's fine and homeless shelters brew some very cheap wine, Of berries and prunes and cherry's too our produce so free to get you you through.... A basement of sorts with hidden rooms, and places to hide from the likes of you...... And them and everyone who comes to lend a hand to save me from where I am. This is where I stay from day to day would you like to visit I'll say no way!

The beatiful bird named blue was flying around SOMD today and it was so windy that I lost my way....

GH

A few others I am not.

Oh blue bird, try as you may, you'll never be the equal of the great white bird forumite...

:whistle:

May the Bluebird of Happiness fly up your nose.

May the Bluebird of Happiness drop a worm in your spaghetti.

May the Bluebird of Happiness lay an egg in your Navel.

T

toppick08

GH

A few others I am not.

Bluebird, ease off the cheap wine.:howdy: :otter: