Crazy Neighbor,

craberta

Hi yall, 2 years ago a old guy and his friend, (a drug dealer,old too) moved in across the street. The first clue that he was odd was when he barged into my house and anounced his name. I stood in my kitchen and stared at him in shock. After that I started keeping the door locked and got a mean doggy that hates strangers. Well, today I was doing that wich is important to me, drinking coffee and watching my stories, when the doorbell rang. I thought it was my son, or his friend so i cracked the door open, and saw that it was him. I held the door to a crack, and he pulled on the handle, and I pulled back. "are your parents home"? I said "no", even though I am the parent. Then he says, "can I come in and use your phone"? I said "now is not a good time", then he says, "I am having a party, 500 people and your invited". Yesterday, he yelled out to my husband "Having a party, 500 people, the president, governor, and Steny Hoyer are coming"....blah blah....My husband laughed and came in and told me. What concerned me is that he tried to get in the house when I said my parents are not home. He had no coat on and it was cold out there. He is an oxycontin user. He is not all there, and he keeps renting his basement to poor young people with little kids, and then kicking them out, and calling the cops, and being annoying. If he manages to barge in again, I am going to kick his butt

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Hi yall, 2 years ago a old guy and his friend, (a drug dealer,old too) moved in across the street. The first clue that he was odd was when he barged into my house and anounced his name. I stood in my kitchen and stared at him in shock. After that I started keeping the door locked and got a mean doggy that hates strangers. Well, today I was doing that wich is important to me, drinking coffee and watching my stories, when the doorbell rang. I thought it was my son, or his friend so i cracked the door open, and saw that it was him. I held the door to a crack, and he pulled on the handle, and I pulled back. "are your parents home"? I said "no", even though I am the parent. Then he says, "can I come in and use your phone"? I said "now is not a good time", then he says, "I am having a party, 500 people and your invited". Yesterday, he yelled out to my husband "Having a party, 500 people, the president, governor, and Steny Hoyer are coming"....blah blah....My husband laughed and came in and told me. What concerned me is that he tried to get in the house when I said my parents are not home. He had no coat on and it was cold out there. He is an oxycontin user. He is not all there, and he keeps renting his basement to poor young people with little kids, and then kicking them out, and calling the cops, and being annoying. If he manages to barge in again, I am going to kick his butt

Wow, that sounds like a really dangerous situation! How do you know he is an oxycontin user? Are you seeing drug deals going down? What does he call the cops for? Domestic disturbances? Really sounds screwed up!

craberta

He told neighbors that he takes it for his back, and the other guy stood out on the porch, cars would puul up he would go out they talked for about a minut then drive away, at all hours of the night. My son also knew, as do all the teens around here that he sold prescription types of drugs. The old man calls the cops to kick out his tenants or cause someone yelled at him. He kicked ot his old drug dealer roomate, and I think that is who he got his pills from, and he seemed like he is flaking out cause he needs pills!

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
He told neighbors that he takes it for his back, and the other guy stood out on the porch, cars would puul up he would go out they talked for about a minut then drive away, at all hours of the night. My son also knew, as do all the teens around here that he sold prescription types of drugs. The old man calls the cops to kick out his tenants or cause someone yelled at him. He kicked ot his old drug dealer roomate, and I think that is who he got his pills from, and he seemed like he is flaking out cause he needs pills!

Oh great! Yeah, a lot of people are getting into selling prescription drugs as black market now from what I have heard and actually oxycontin is one of them. My nephew takes Ritalin for ADHD and kids used to try and get him to sell it to them as speed! Anyway, if the old guy got hooked on that it might be making him nuts acting to be without it. Please be careful. You might have to do a little cop calling yourself if he keeps this up.

N

nitwhit3286

sounds like it may be a fun party

hell yeah.. I mean I could technically still get the "hook up" for my leg if I wanted to..I used to get oxycontin, percs, tylenol 3, zofran(eww you don't wanna try that). I know if I wanted to pursue it I could get some. But, ehh I really didn't need them that much after surgery... but I can sure as heck tell you the high I got from the oxy.....like you are on a frickin cloud watching what is going on right in front of you...from above. I had some tripped out crap happen with I was on those. I mean, when I took them....I couldn't feel a thing. Just numb. Mind you I was recovering from an extremely invasive 8 hour surgery to where the dr.'s had me on a morphine pump.....but the oxycontin was the best part of that whole experience. They also gave me another pill...can't remember the name. that stuff just knocked me out cold. Go to sleep for hours at a time...wake up...not remember what was going on. I think it was adivan (or ativan.. I dunno the spelling). Crazy stuff....seriously. don't really have a reason to feel a high, but hey....like dr. house I know just where to go to get my fix.. hehe

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sounds like you got another forumites old neighbors.

Call the cops and tell them what's going on. They'll advise you how to handle this situation.

Vince

He had no coat on and it was cold out there. He is an oxycontin user. He is not all there, and he keeps renting his basement to poor young people with little kids, and then kicking them out, and calling the cops, and being annoying. If he manages to barge in again, I am going to kick his butt
Sounds like he needs to be fitted for one of those nice white coats with the wrap around sleeves. :whistle:

Call the cops and tell them what's going on. They'll advise you how to handle this situation.

I wasn't impressed with their handling of our neighborhood drug dealer. You still should let them know, though, and ask them to pay a visit to your guy.
Try to keep it so he doesn't suspect you called them though. He sounds like the type that might take offense and action.
If I were you I'd make damn sure I had some protection very handy and ready.

Pushrod

Patriot
He sounds dangerous. If I were you, anyone coming into my home uninvited (breaking and entering?) would not be treated well. I suggest buying a loisville slugger and keeping it handy, you never know when you may need to hit one out of the park, if you get my drift.

edinsomd

He sounds dangerous. If I were you, anyone coming into my home uninvited (breaking and entering?) would not be treated well. I suggest buying a loisville slugger and keeping it handy, you never know when you may need to hit one out of the park, if you get my drift.

Not enough club! If someone breaks into my house, I'll introduce them to my friend, Mr. Mossberg. He's a size 12...
Ed

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Pepper Spray is good to shoot through little cracks in the door. If he actually comes in your house, your going to need to have something more substantial to shoot at him if you know what I mean.

Let the police know you are having problems now.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I suggest buying a Mossberg 500 and keeping it handy, you never know when you may need to hit one out of the park, if you get my drift.
:fixed:

Just because he's been relatively harmless in the past, don't count on him not getting violent. You may not want to kill him, but it's better than you dying.

If nothing else, you should alert the police to the "500 people" party. How much you wanna bet that anyone that shows up is going to be a potential problem, given the kind of person he is and the people he hangs out with? I'd call just as a CYA move, to protect my house and property.

T

toppick08

Give smcop a PM and see what he suggest. Maybe he can give you some good advice on how to handle your situation.:howdy:

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!
Do you live in lusby? If so does he have redish blond hair? He sounds like a guy that comes into my business all the time. He's as sweet as can be to us but you can tell he's a little loopy and is not all there. He keeps trying to get all of us ladies here to go to his party on the 15 of dec and that the pres. and a bunch of "big names" are going to be there. Sounds like the same person. I don't think he would do any harm. But I could be wrong. He does have a lot of medical issues and mental health issues. I feel for ya and am glad I don't live next to him! It's hard to get this type of person to realize that what he's doing is scary to some because he is so far from reality!

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!
If nothing else, you should alert the police to the "500 people" party. How much you wanna bet that anyone that shows up is going to be a potential problem, given the kind of person he is and the people he hangs out with? I'd call just as a CYA move, to protect my house and property.

If this is the same guy who I think it is then I don't think there will be anybody showing up for this party! He's a lonely old man with mental issues that can't get a grip on reality! He likes to believe he knows everyone. And no one is a stranger.

Do you live in lusby? If so does he have redish blond hair? He sounds like a guy that comes into my business all the time. He's as sweet as can be to us but you can tell he's a little loopy and is not all there. He keeps trying to get all of us ladies here to go to his party on the 15 of dec and that the pres. and a bunch of "big names" are going to be there. Sounds like the same person. I don't think he would do any harm. But I could be wrong. He does have a lot of medical issues and mental health issues. I feel for ya and am glad I don't live next to him! It's hard to get this type of person to realize that what he's doing is scary to some because he is so far from reality!
10-96