Christmas Lists!!!!!

angel_lex21

loved & never 4gotten JBE
So now that Christmas is closing in on all us parents out there, what are some of the most desired toys your children are asking for?? Mine are wanting the WII and damn if that is not hard to get a hold of!!!!!!

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Mine want a Xbox 360 and a wii, of course I told them to choose one.
It's been a hard year this year so the kids have been sat down and explained things will not be like the previous, choose what you ask for wisely cause you won't be getting as much.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Mine want a Xbox 360 and a wii, of course I told them to choose one.
It's been a hard year this year so the kids have been sat down and explained things will not be like the previous, choose what you ask for wisely cause you won't be getting as much.

Mine want both and they're getting neither. I've got limited money and they know it. One did want that new Rubik's game. I'll probably get that.

angel_lex21

yeah my daughter also asked for a $500 dog, ha ha I told her I have to take care of your cat now, but she knows that things won't be like before. Trust me I know about how hard things are....

CMC122

Go Braves!
Kiddo #1 wanted a Tony Romo Jersey, Kid #2 wants 2 all terrain RC vehicles (one for him and one for his brother so they can play them together!) and Kid #3 wants the Mac Big Rig ultra play thingy:yay::yay:

:getdown:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My boy wants Playmobil Pirates, puzzles, Hot Wheels cars and a couple of movies. :greathavinga5yearold:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
yeah my daughter also asked for a $500 dog, ha ha I told her I have to take care of your cat now, but she knows that things won't be like before. Trust me I know about how hard things are....

I didnt know paxprincess cost that much

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
Uhmm...I have noticed as mine gets older the gifts get more expensive. But the top of the list is more games for the WII and clothes. Then there is the new bed, new bed linens, the IPOD music gifdt cards, more clothes. Uhmm, the list seems to get bigger each year too. I can see it now, Daddy, for my 16th, I want a new Mercedes.

latinamomma

Transam's wife
I have 3....one wants a guitar,books, animie movies and whatnot...one wants guitar hero (all), games, movies, clothes...and the youngest wants those Webkinz! and polly pocket and H.Montana stuff, high school musical stuff.....and yes, they all 3 would like a new XBOX 360 or Wii or PS3...but are getting none...!

angel_lex21

Uhmm...I have noticed as mine gets older the gifts get more expensive. But the top of the list is more games for the WII and clothes. Then there is the new bed, new bed linens, the IPOD music gifdt cards, more clothes. Uhmm, the list seems to get bigger each year too. I can see it now, Daddy, for my 16th, I want a new Mercedes.

Yeah my daughter wants a hummer when she turns 16.... come on really for the longest time she thought money grew on tree's!

angel_lex21

I have 3....one wants a guitar,books, animie movies and whatnot...one wants guitar hero (all), games, movies, clothes...and the youngest wants those Webkinz! and polly pocket and H.Montana stuff, high school musical stuff.....and yes, they all 3 would like a new XBOX 360 or Wii or PS3...but are getting none...!

I am going to do the Wii but that is for the two of them and the only BIG gift they are getting.