Christmas Lights

1961PinkPetals

Does the farm on Flat Iron Road have its Christmas light show/display up and running yet? My children are visiting from out of town and I'd like to take them by to see them before they head back home. Thanks everyone.

T

thenewgirl

We drove through and looked at the lights last weekend and there were a bunch of people walking around. Is there something to do besides look at the lights? My kids loved driving through.

W

WhoCares

We drove through and looked at the lights last weekend and there were a bunch of people walking around. Is there something to do besides look at the lights? My kids loved driving through.

Yes...there is much other stuff to do besides just the lights.

Everything but the Pony Rides are free.

There is a petting zoo with long-horned steers. A couple of them have calves with them. There are little piglets, and a pot belly pig. There is a miniature horse, and a donkey.

There is a museum for the antiques, and a few Christmas Stores. The tack store has horse lover gifts, and in the barn there are more horse lover gifts.

The kids can see all the horses that are boarded there, and there is pony rides in the indoor arena on Friday & Saturday nights. The Pony rides are $3.00 each, and digital photos with Santa are 7.00. The photos can be either on the pony, or without the pony.

T

thenewgirl

Holy crap! :doh:I drove through there like a moron I guess. We are all over that on Friday night; we're just down the road (sort of. it feels like we are really far from everything).

Callie girl

Holy crap! :doh:I drove through there like a moron I guess. We are all over that on Friday night; we're just down the road (sort of. it feels like we are really far from everything).

We went as usual Friday and had a great time and plan on going back one more time before Christmas.

SShewbert

What love is all about
We have driven by quite a few times now to look at the lights. I want to go and look around though. My daughter went last winter with her grandmom and granddad. My mom said that one of the ponies was hanging down and my daughter looked at the pony and said grandma hes nasty. That was funny as can be when she told me that.

LostAngel

Is there a website for this farm? I'm in Waldorf, and am just learning of this place - I think I'd like to take my daughter and her cousins this weekend but would like to find out more - like an address so I can find out how to get there!

TIA!

W

WhoCares

Is there a website for this farm? I'm in Waldorf, and am just learning of this place - I think I'd like to take my daughter and her cousins this weekend but would like to find out more - like an address so I can find out how to get there!

TIA!

No there is no address.

PM me and I will give you directions.

nomoney

We have driven by quite a few times now to look at the lights. I want to go and look around though. My daughter went last winter with her grandmom and granddad. My mom said that one of the ponies was hanging down and my daughter looked at the pony and said grandma hes nasty. That was funny as can be when she told me that.

yep, thats a real knee slapper alright