Please Be Careful Driving!!!

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
Hi All

Just wanted to let you all know. Please drive carefully. The roads are really slick. Within the past 5 minutes there have been at least 5 accidents. Please take your time going to work or coming home tonight or in the am.

Lexib
:huggy:

B

Bronwyn

Hi All

Just wanted to let you all know. Please drive carefully. The roads are really slick. Within the past 5 minutes there have been at least 5 accidents. Please take your time going to work or coming home tonight or in the am.

Lexib

:huggy: for sure

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The roads were okay when I came home around 10 but with the temps falling as they have since then, I imagine the roads are a nightmare now.

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
The roads are slicker than snot. I've always wanted to say that. :lol: Seriously, :yeahthat: to Lexib_. SHA is out salting now (let's nevermind it should've been done earlier :rolleyes:).

:lmao:

Since midnight there has been at least 10 accidents. At least 5 of them have been overturned vehicles into ditches.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
BTW Doug-you taking Friday off??:whistle:

I got an important project going on. I told them that I will give them 8 hrs. So I will be getting off at 11:30pm.

I really miss having birthday week:yahoo:. I guess I have to be responsible this year.:lalala:

mackco79

Hi All

Lexib

Sounds like its going to be a fun ride to Jersey today :yikes: