People with bubonic plague at work....

idiganthro

Okay, does anyone else feel that people who are REALLY sick should stay home from work as a favor to everyone they work with? This being a person with PLENTY of sick leave built up and a job where no one will die or anything blow up if they stay home sick a day.
We work in education and she worked with 6 classes today!
I've had to work with her sick for a couple days now- feverish, coughing till she gags, sneezing, barely any voice.... AGH! I came back from lunch and she was on MY PHONE! Blick!
:barf:

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Okay, does anyone else feel that people who are REALLY sick should stay home from work as a favor to everyone they work with? This being a person with PLENTY of sick leave built up and a job where no one will die or anything blow up if they stay home sick a day.
I've had to work with her sick for a couple days now- feverish, coughing till she gags, sneezing, barely any voice.... AGH! I came back from lunch and she was on MY PHONE! Blick!

Drive some nails into a 2x4 and blow her in the back of the GD head with it...
No more sniffles
Your Pal
-Fishn

bcp

In My Opinion
Im sorry to be the one to tell you this, but she is pure evil.

you will need 5 stainless steel spikes, a quart of Holy water a silver cross, a dozen donuts and a bottle of some good scotch.

step one, throw Holy water on her, as she is rolling about in pain with smoke rising up from the water struck areas, deeply implant the first spike in the center of her chest, the second spike will go six inches below that, the third 3 inches above, the 4th will be embedded into the left side of the first (left as you are looking at her) about 4 inches from the center, the last will go to the right of center 4 inches.
then take the cross and place it on her face.
she is now safe to be around. In about 15 minutes she will start smoking and turn to dust. clean this up.

now, take the scotch and pour a big glass full, sit back and eat the donuts and drink the scotch while you wait for the police.

they will completely understand the ritual that you just performed and offer to give you a ride home.

The Dude

You mean coitus?

Holy crap those people need to stay home! I hate that...I just missed work for almost a week becuase I was sick. (As much as I'd like to sometimes) I'm not going to bring in my sickness for everyone else to share....

GreenHornet

I always go to work sick. Nothing is worse than being sick alone so atleast if you go to work sick you have a chance to be around other people. If the people you work with get sick maybe the place will have to shut down for a few days and you'll get a little vacation.

Fun things to do at work when you're sick:

Cough alot and Cough as loud as you can.

Sneeze without covering your nose or mouth and see how far you can project your discharge. If other people are sick turn it into an office competition. This is good for morale it will also help with getting those extra few days off as I mentioned.

Shake everyones hand as much as possible. This is just a professional thing to do anyways but when you're sick it shows that you're not afraid to be sociable at work. A very positive trait to have I think.

Breathe with your mouth wide open. If anyone is honest enough to tell you to close your mouth just sneeze on them and tell them you're practicing for the special olympics.

It's okay to leave dirty tissues all over your desk. Just make sure you only use each one no more than three times. If they get overly soggy then dry up they'll be stuck to your desk the next day when you go in and you'll have to use a scraper to remove them.

Bring food for everyone to share with you. Tell them they have to try everything you brought because it's so good and your feelings will be hurt if they don't take atleast one bite. Most people will cave because who wants to hurt anyones feelings these days???

Help make the coffee if your office has a coffee area, again sneeze often.

Help your co-workers out by delivering their printed emails, reports and power points to them from the printer.

Always have a pocket full full of cough drops and make sure you always have one in your mouth. Remember it is polite to share.....

Finally, if any of them ask you why you don't go home just tell them you feel fine and you wouldn't want any of them to have to pick up the slack for you. They'll really appreciate how much of a team player you are.

GH

Fishn Guy

I always go to work sick. Nothing is worse than being sick alone so atleast if you go to work sick you have a chance to be around other people. If the people you work with get sick maybe the place will have to shut down for a few days and you'll get a little vacation.

Fun things to do at work when you're sick:

Cough alot and Cough as loud as you can.

Sneeze without covering your nose or mouth and see how far you can project your discharge. If other people are sick turn it into an office competition. This is good for morale it will also help with getting those extra few days off as I mentioned.

Shake everyones hand as much as possible. This is just a professional thing to do anyways but when you're sick it shows that you're not afraid to be sociable at work. A very positive trait to have I think.

Breathe with your mouth wide open. If anyone is honest enough to tell you to close your mouth just sneeze on them and tell them you're practicing for the special olympics.

It's okay to leave dirty tissues all over your desk. Just make sure you only use each one no more than three times. If they get overly soggy then dry up they'll be stuck to your desk the next day when you go in and you'll have to use a scraper to remove them.

Bring food for everyone to share with you. Tell them they have to try everything you brought because it's so good and your feelings will be hurt if they don't take atleast one bite. Most people will cave because who wants to hurt anyones feelings these days???

Help make the coffee if your office has a coffee area, again sneeze often.

Help your co-workers out by delivering their printed emails, reports and power points to them from the printer.

Always have a pocket full full of cough drops and make sure you always have one in your mouth. Remember it is polite to share.....

Finally, if any of them ask you why you don't go home just tell them you feel fine and you wouldn't want any of them to have to pick up the slack for you. They'll really appreciate how much of a team player you are.

GH

Man, you put alot of time into alot of Bullshiat....

GreenHornet

Man, you put alot of time into alot of Bullshiat....

hey thanks. What can I say, I'm an over achiever!

Thought I should share this with you.

12-01-2007 06:49 PM shut your man pleaser fishn guy you homo

This karma clearly belongs to you but must have been left to me by accident.

It wasn't signed so I don't know who left it.

Fishn Guy

hey thanks. What can I say, I'm an over achiever!

Thought I should share this with you.

12-01-2007 06:49 PM shut your man pleaser fishn guy you homo

This karma clearly belongs to you but must have been left to me by accident.

It wasn't signed so I don't know who left it.

You should feel so honored that someone mistook you enough to share their stupid feelings with you... and of course its not signed... Its karma dickweed... Its the pussies way of stating their feelings without creativity...

I bring mine into the open.