what don't you want for christmas?

tiltedangel

everyone has that one gift that they get every year that they really don't want...so what is it that you don't want this year?

i will start..........SCRATCH OFFS!:yahoo:

(yeah i couldn't resist........):evil:

Cowgirl

No more blankets (unless it's a quilt from my mom). We have soooooo many throws and blankets around...I'm sick of them. BF's mom must think we live in Antarctica.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I don't get a lot of presents, however I have noticed that sometimes my gifts are what the other person (gift giver) wants for his/herself instead of being a gift specifically meant for me. I'm thankful for anything, but I'd rather they didn't waste money getting me something that isn't really for "me".

E

(((echo)))

I don't get a lot of presents, however I have noticed that sometimes my gifts are what the other person (gift giver) wants for his/herself instead of being a gift specifically meant for me. I'm thankful for anything, but I'd rather they didn't waste money getting me something that isn't really for "me".

:ohwell: guess i'll take yours back then

T

toppick08

everyone has that one gift that they get every year that they really don't want...so what is it that you don't want this year?

i will start..........SCRATCH OFFS!:yahoo:

(yeah i couldn't resist........):evil:

Cookies, candies, and any other sweet stuff. I don't have a big sweet tooth, but I can't convince my family of that. I like meat 'n taters. :drool:

G

Gemmi

I don't want any thing really. The things I want can't be given to me for Christmas, well I guess they could but......:whistle:

Cowgirl

Sounds like when men get you lingerie or vacumns or pots and pans. :lmao:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I don't want dishtowels or Walmart gift pack anything. I don't want things that don't match what I have in my house...

If you don't know me well enough to give me something that reflects my person..Don't bother.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Candles, candles, and more flippin candles!!!!!! If I get so much as 1 candle this year from anyone, that person better run. I swear and Im not exagerating, last year EVERY friend got me a candle. Im still burning the damn things from last year.