On or Around Shang Ra La Drive (sp?)

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
What's up with all of the EMS and Fire Dept responding to the area? If there is already a link, please provide! TYVM

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
What's up with all of the EMS and Fire Dept responding to the area? If there is already a link, please provide! TYVM

I had the speaker for those scanners down here as I am doing some troubleshooting. I just turned them back up. Nothing Yet, but I do hear several Fire /EMS units returning to service from somewhere. I'll try to keep an ear on it

I had the speaker for those scanners down here as I am doing some troubleshooting. I just turned them back up. Nothing Yet, but I do hear several Fire /EMS units returning to service from somewhere. I'll try to keep an ear on it

:backunderthedesk:

Boxdyn

I live in South Essex and they all came screaming past my house, but left shortly after they arrived. Lots of trucks, but doesn't appear anything major happened.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
I live in South Essex and they all came screaming past my house, but left shortly after they arrived. Lots of trucks, but doesn't appear anything major happened.

I have heard absolutley nothing since turning the speakers up. Except a couple of Fire/EMS units returning to service. Must have missd it.