Christmas.......

Haley

Working for a living...
This year went to job hunting, midnight shifts, and mostly unhappy days! Come on holidays to be with the fam and 2008!!!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year everyone!

angel_lex21

loved & never 4gotten JBE
Let's see my 2007 went to working, taking care of my kids, working, fighting with my ex-husband, oh yeah and working!

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
07 Was a year of getting into the real world and growing up for me, it went by wayy to fast. Hopefully 08 is a good year as well!

T

toppick08

This year went to job hunting, midnight shifts, and mostly unhappy days! Come on holidays to be with the fam and 2008!!!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year everyone!

We ALL decide how our day will be, when we wake up in the morning. You can decide good or bad, and remember, misery loves company. :howdy:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

and I still need a gift for grandma and sister :jameo:

I'm covered other than that though :smile:

anyone going to a good holiday party or two? Babygirl convinced me to go semi-formal to her family christmas party (mama had said that the girls were dressing up but guys could do whatever...babygirl wants me to match though...so i told her if she promised to take the clothes off later that evening i'd wear whatever she wants lol) but I think i'm going to be more chill on New years. Probably have some family time.

angel_lex21

and I still need a gift for grandma and sister :jameo:

I'm covered other than that though :smile:

anyone going to a good holiday party or two? Babygirl convinced me to go semi-formal to her family christmas party (mama had said that the girls were dressing up but guys could do whatever...babygirl wants me to match though...so i told her if she promised to take the clothes off later that evening i'd wear whatever she wants lol) but I think i'm going to be more chill on New years. Probably have some family time.

I am just trying to get through getting those kids of mine what they want, yeah I always wait til the last minute! Have not even thought of any parties, hey maybe I will have one......

W

WhoCares

2007 was a great year for me, and 2008 will be even better!

Let's see in 2007:

I completed my Bachelor's degree.

Bought my awesome horse.

Got into graduate school

Bought my first set of new furniture, and put in new floors

Learned how to say NO and not feel guilty

Left a job I wasn't happy with, and started a job I love

2008:

Start graduate school

Lose the weight I gained from undergrad and work stress.

Maybe get dog #2 of our own.

Go back to biking miles

angel_lex21

2007 was a great year for me, and 2008 will be even better!

Let's see in 2007:

I completed my Bachelor's degree.

Bought my awesome horse.

Got into graduate school

Bought my first set of new furniture, and put in new floors

Learned how to say NO and not feel guilty

Left a job I wasn't happy with, and started a job I love

2008:

Start graduate school

Lose the weight I gained from undergrad and work stress.

Maybe get dog #2 of our own.

Go back to biking miles

Congrats on all you accomplished in 2007 and I am sure 2008 will be amazing for you!!

mamissa3

2007 was a good year for us for the most part. The best part was having my 5th child eryn. We went to see family in the summer time and are going again for christmas. Everyone stayed healthy and happy and that is all i could ask for:)

angel_lex21

2007 was a good year for us for the most part. The best part was having my 5th child eryn. We went to see family in the summer time and are going again for christmas. Everyone stayed healthy and happy and that is all i could ask for:)

wow 5th child? I give you mad props for that one!:thewave:

angel_lex21

Only 14 more days. It has come up so fast. But I can't wait I love Christmas!

Yeah I love watching my kids open their presents, then of course they drive me nuts wanting me to open everything and put batteries in the toys, uh it is all worth it though to see their happy faces

T

thenewgirl

2007 was a huge year for us. Finally finished all the renovations on the old house in Nashville. Then, of course, got a job offer 800 miles away. I got my whirlpool tub for 3 weeks. It's funny 'cause it's sad and it's sad 'cause it's true. :lmao: Our third (and final) child was born in 2007 and we had the dream homebirth we had always wanted. Now, here we are in a whole new place. We leave next week for South Florida; our Xmas ritual. I cannot wait for the sun! We travel instead of lots of gift-giving, and it is always worth it. My goal for 2008 is to actually make friends!:buddies: So much has happened over the last year that I cannot imagine where I'll be by the end of "08. Going to a christmas party tomorrow. The daughter of a coworker is watching the kids (she's only 16 but we'll just be next door). What's the going rate for a teenage babysitter here? In nashville we paid $10/hr. yes? no?

Yes, I agree that we choose the type of days we want to have. Bloody Marys for breakfast are often helpful...