HELP! Flourist..?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
:yeahthat: If you want shot at getting a delivery today, you had better call a local place in person.

:yeahthat: It's almost 3:00, and most of them close at 5. You're running out of time, dude. You may be better off stopping at McKay's, picking up a little something and delivering it yourself. :shrug:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:yeahthat: It's almost 3:00, and most of them close at 5. You're running out of time, dude. You may be better off stopping at McKay's, picking up a little something and delivering it yourself. :shrug:

yeah, its no big. It was just a last minute thing because babygirl started getting irriated at me and I wanted to surprise her, but then I did realize how late it was lol.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Check your Karma...forgot to sign it.

:huggy:

yeah, i'm thinkin that I jumped the gun... might just say eff it and either hope a florist is open late (which they aren't, been there done that)...because I have a final tonight and can't really go to early...ORRR i'll just actually save the flowers for tomorrow..the important day anyhow (just because I won't necessarily see her, the flowers can still get there and make her smile :yay:)

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
yeah, its no big. It was just a last minute thing because babygirl started getting irriated at me and I wanted to surprise her, but then I did realize how late it was lol.

We want details so we can tell you the correct amount to spend.