Santa on his new sleigh

basher

LEET
My kids and I saw Santa last night riding on a fire truck! I thought there was a fire or an emergency in our neighborhood because the sirens went on forever. They finally drove by our house and we waved to him and my kid kept asking me "What happened to Santa's reindeer?"

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
My kids and I saw Santa last night riding on a fire truck! I thought there was a fire or an emergency in our neighborhood because the sirens went on forever. They finally drove by our house and we waved to him and my kid kept asking me "What happened to Santa's reindeer?"

You could have told him Santa was just scoping out the neighborhood so he didn't overlook anyone!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
They come around every Christmas like that...the kids really look forward to it and of course the goodie bags...:howdy:

basher

LEET
They come around every Christmas like that...the kids really look forward to it and of course the goodie bags...:howdy:

wtf? we didn't get any goody bags! I was wondering what they threw to our neighbors, probably because we weren't standing outside in the cold.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
wtf? we didn't get any goody bags! I was wondering what they threw to our neighbors, probably because we weren't standing outside in the cold.
:yeahthat: except it wasn't that cold last night and we did go outside...they've never been in our neighborhood before last night, but they never even slowed down, even though they saw us and waved. I tried to get a picture, but they were going to fast it didn't turn out well.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
:yeahthat: except it wasn't that cold last night and we did go outside...they've never been in our neighborhood before last night, but they never even slowed down, even though they saw us and waved. I tried to get a picture, but they were going to fast it didn't turn out well.

Oh no,, that's not good. They come by and stop and hand out the goodies at several spots in the neighborhood.

Oh no,, that's not good. They come by and stop and hand out the goodies at several spots in the neighborhood.
That's alright, we'll exact our revenge on Wed. night. That's our Pack Christmas party. At the firehouse (they're our chartering org). We'll let them see all the goodies, but not eat any.

Actually, we will most likely leave them with a bunch of goodies to eat after we are gone.

Tomcat

Anytime
Santa visits via firetruck is actually quite popular in this area. Below is the schedule for Santa visits by the Hollywood Volunteer Fire Department:
Santa’s Itinerary for his 4th Annual Trip to Hollywood!!!!

Thursday, December 6- We will be visiting St. John's Road. We will be making stops in the Abell's Run Subdivision. We will also be going to Morgan Road, FWD Drive, and Moran Road.

Friday, December 7- Santa is requesting to visit the Loveville Road Communities, Mar-A-Lee Drive, Chaffee Court, School House Road, and Alexandria Way.

Saturday, December 8- Old St. Nick requested a tour of Sandgates.

Sunday, December 9- Santa will hit the remainder of Mervell Dean Road, including Joy Chapel Road. After leaving Mervell Dean, he will be going down Old Three Notch Road south of the Sotterley Road intersection.

Thursday, December 13- We will be riding through the Neighborhoods on McIntosh Road.

Friday, December 14- Santa thinks he would like to visit Joy Lane, Pappy's Way, Hugh Drive, as well as Hollywood Shores.

Saturday, December 15- you'll probably see The Jolly One himself down Clarks Mill Road and the Clarke's Landing Road, and Mervell Dean Road south of Joy Chapel Road.

Sunday, December 16- Santa will finish up his tour of Hollywood for the year. He will be visiting Sotterley/Vista Road area, including Fenwick Manor, Forest Landing Rd, and Steerhorn Neck Road. This will also include a stop at the "Nuthouse" watering "HOLE"Santa's Tour will begin around 5:00 each night and will last until approximately 7:00-7:30. If it rains or snows, the night will be made up sometime before Christmas when the Fire Fighters are available. Just a note to the parents: The crew will remain in service each night. If we get a call for service we will treat that night as a rain night. We will be back to your neighborhood!!! On behalf of the Hollywood Volunteers, and Santa, we would like to wish you and yours a Happy Holiday Season!

Any questions, please contact The Head Elf, Tammy Sweeney @ tsweeney@hvfd7.com

Fixed::buddies:

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis

We had that happen once also. Ever since then we call him "Drive-by Santa".

Giddy up!

Santa upgraded this year..and that was a mistake..with the price of gas..hays cheaper!:lmao:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Well, as it happens, we were visiting friends last night and Santa went through that neighborhood. Our friends live on a corner where the fire truck has to stop and turn around, so all the kids rushed him.

I didn't go outside but the kids report actually talking to him after standing in line.