Greene Turtle

Labs4Me

Does anyone know when the Greene Turtle in Prince Frederick is supposed to open? Also, where exactly is it going to be located?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Does anyone know when the Greene Turtle in Prince Frederick is supposed to open? Also, where exactly is it going to be located?

It is located in the shopping center next to the Japanese place, the crappy McDonalds and the Title and Tag joint. It was suppose to open this fall, haven't heard any other time frame for it's opening.

bcp

In My Opinion
I hope it smells better than the one in Edgewater.
Even as a smoker the stale cigarette stench was just too much for me to stomach.
I went in there one time to eat and turned right back around and left because of the foul odor.

OldHillcrestGuy

I hope it smells better than the one in Edgewater.
Even as a smoker the stale cigarette stench was just too much for me to stomach.
I went in there one time to eat and turned right back around and left because of the foul odor.

Can't smoke in any resturant in the town of LaPlata, so no foul odors. I was in there about a month ago got a very good philly cheese steak sub.:yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
Can't smoke in any resturant in the town of LaPlata, so no foul odors. I was in there about a month ago got a very good philly cheese steak sub.:yay:
thats good to know. Next time I get down that way I might have to drop in and check them out.

would not advise going to the one up here.