MUST
SEE
MOVIE!!!

it's a bit like 28days/weeks
but 100x better!

I reeeeaaaalllly recomend this :yay:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I can't wait to see it, I love these kind of movies. Just wondering what is going on in the scene where he is hiding in the tub with his dog and EBR!

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Ive heard its two thumbs up from everyone that has seen it. I am thinking about going one day after work this week !

N

nitwhit3286

my bro saw it on friday and said it sucked!!!! I dunno, I wanted to go and see it and he told me it was the biggest waste of 9 bucks...he gave me a movie recap and it sounded exactly like 28weeks later... LAME!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Several scenes in the previews are NOT in the movie...

I liked the general idea of the plot but I think they spent too much time on his being "alone" then RUSHED the ending.

:shrug: Won't bother to buy it. If you want to see it I would recommend the matinee so you can do something fun after.

basher

LEET
great movie! freaked me out! seemed kinda short though. the dark seekers kinda resembled the robots from Will Smith's other movie iRobot.

C

czygvtwkr

The TV trailers make it seem like a re-make of Omega Man with Charlton Heston.

Actually it is from a book from the 50's, a movie in the 60's called The Last Man on Earth, then Omega Man was the remake of that....this is the 3rd time around. This incarnation is the most true to the book.

I saw it and thought it was great. 28 days later doesn't hold a candle to I am Legend and the sequel 28 weeks later sucked.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I looked at the trailer and it has scary night creatures. As much as I love Will Smith, zombie night creatures freak me out WAY to much. :faint:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Saw it yesterday and just wasn't what I was expecting. Wish we woulda just waited for it to hit blockbuster or on-demand.

C

canuk woman

Well it's worth seeing but not that exciting besides what's the point of getting the golden globe the striking writers are sucking the fun out of it