Hey CWO GHWEBB

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Wow that would be an awesome project, I love working with cars, especially classics like that, almost reminds me of my dads old 69 Firebird 400 with the raise tach on the hood. Candy apple red with a black convertible. I mourned the day he sold it...

You got 5 stars from me...

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Those rims might be worth a small fortune alone. The mag wheels (deep dish slots, is what I think they are called) are a popular item but not sure what the details are regarding them.

My ride is a 69 Camaro and there are so many interchangeable parts between us. Wonder if thats a Muncie 4 speed? So want to convert to a 4 speed some day. Need about $3500 for the complete conversion with new gearbox.

Good luck with it.

T

toppick08

Those rims might be worth a small fortune alone. The mag wheels (deep dish slots, is what I think they are called) are a popular item but not sure what the details are regarding them.

My ride is a 69 Camaro and there are so many interchangeable parts between us. Wonder if thats a Muncie 4 speed? So want to convert to a 4 speed some day. Need about $3500 for the complete conversion with new gearbox.

Good luck with it.

I'm still jealous................:howdy:.........:buddies:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Drove it Christmas Eve!! Awesome therapy!!!!! Not too many 69 Birds out there. I like the Birds appearance but I am just too much of a Chevy guy!

In 69 less than 800 Trans Ams were produced. They are pretty rare as the style changed radically in 70. I think only six or seven convertibles were manufactured.

Muscle cars abounded back at that time. We kids were lucky to have so many cool cars from which to choose. My brother had a 68 Camaro convertible, orange with the white stripes and white top.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
In 69 less than 800 Trans Ams were produced. They are pretty rare as the style changed radically in 70. I think only six or seven convertibles were manufactured.

Muscle cars abounded back at that time. We kids were lucky to have so many cool cars from which to choose. My brother had a 68 Camaro convertible, orange with the white stripes and white top.

No clue the numbers were so low for the Trans Am's. Guess its somethig to hold on to. My car is just an X-11 Coupe with no special features. Being mine was a non-numbers matching car I found it easy to alter the appearance of it without slitting my wrists.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
No clue the numbers were so low for the Trans Am's. Guess its somethig to hold on to. My car is just an X-11 Coupe with no special features. Being mine was a non-numbers matching car I found it easy to alter the appearance of it without slitting my wrists.

I got an article at home regarding some famous car auction. A 69 Trans Am brought in over $110,000. Shoulda hung onto mine. (They would make me take out that 8 track player though!)

:lmao: