St Mary's Today Web Site

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
What in the hell is wrong with the St Mary's Today web site? You have to be half drunk too read the stupid post the editor needs to fire himself for typing over his own words. The site gives me eye trauma.:coffee:

smoothmarine187

What in the hell is wrong with the St Mary's Today web site? You have to be half drunk too read the stupid post the editor needs to fire himself for typing over his own words. The site gives me eye trauma.:coffee:

Well then, go get half drunk and quit complaining :coffee:

awpitt

Main Streeter
...or browse to another Website.

T

toppick08

Even though I like the site and publication, it is screwed up(site)........:buddies:

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
That piece of trash can't even be considered a newspaper. I hate that paper.

I was a passenger in an auto accident almost 10 years ago. The two passengers in the front seat died. Myself and the other passenger in the back seat lived. The story was all over the local papers ... and St Mary's Today published complete rubbish about our story. They did not have any of the facts, they gave it a disgusting title, and published all of our information (names, addresses, ages).

Everyone else handled the story appropriately ... but St Mary's Today made a complete mockery out of everything.

I'll be happy when I come back to visit CC and I don't see a single copy of that crappy paper.