Budds Creek & Nationals

fuzzyng

For those who were there, and for those who wern't there, ESPN2 (i believe) will be showing the nationals at noon on saturday, June 29.

I'll double check the channel, but i think it was ESPN2... just wanted to pass that along...

so, like who went and was it good?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Dont worry about it Bch...you did not ruin anything...:)
we sold our tickets cause we did not wanna go...but I am sure he will watch it...:D

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
It was carmichael all the way on the 250's - yea baby!!! Kicked some dirt LOL - and you are right about the winner for the 125's Only African American pro rider and he was soooo far ahead that I think he lapped the losers twice ROFLMAO. The women's races weren't bad either - said the lead female was only 15 secs behind carmichael's time. Was a great time - will have to watch again - cause I saw the cameras several times - just to see if I made the cut....in my bathing suit top and overall shorts!!!! Woohoo

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by jetmonkey

I love when you women wear those overall shorts. Remember back in the day when OP made them in pastel colors?

Why jetmonkey - you been peaking in my closet!!!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
DAMN!

I used to look pretty much like James Spader when I wore my hair longer. Now I look like James Spader if he was a fat **** with a bad haircut.

And I thought you looked like Linc from the Mod Squad (see thread "Calling all Artists")!
:D

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I used to look pretty much like James Spader when I wore my hair longer. Now I look like James Spader if he was a fat **** with a bad haircut.

Jimmy is still a hot guy - even if he was fat with a bad haircut :D Hubba Hubba