Rediscovering Our Music Collections

Angel

~*~*~
I am currently reverting to my Metallica phase and find myself listening to all of their albums repeatedly in my CD changer.

I love rediscovering the great music that has been collecting dust in my CD racks. What band is your favorite latest rediscovery?

The two video's and songs in particular that have me hitting repeat right now (especially the S&M versions) are Metallica's Outlaw Torn and For Whom the Bell Tolls. I tried to post the youtube links, but they are not working. :ohwell:

Last edited:

tomchamp

I am currently reverting to my Metallica phase and find myself listening to all of their albums repeatedly in my CD changer.

I love rediscovering the great music that has been collecting dust in my CD racks. What band is your favorite latest rediscovery?

These two video's and songs have me hitting repeat right now (especially the S&M versions):

See what it does to your brain?

Toxick

Splat

I've been going through my old tunes recently as well. Here's some of the ones I've pulled out of the hopper and have been playing furiously:

Kix - especially songs like The Itch, Yeah yeah yeah, Poison, Contrary Mary, and Body Talk.
Lizzy Borden: Give 'em the Axe, Bloody Mary, Don't Touch Me There, Terror Rising.
Anthrax: End All Be All, Indians, Finally, I'm Da Man

I've also been re-diggin' these:
Megadeth, Scatterbrain, and White Trash and the Badass Brass.

Memories... good times, good times.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
I've been going through my old tunes recently as well. Here's some of the ones I've pulled out of the hopper and have been playing furiously:

Kix - especially songs like The Itch, Yeah yeah yeah, Poison, Contrary Mary, and Body Talk.
Lizzy Borden: Give 'em the Axe, Bloody Mary, Don't Touch Me There, Terror Rising.

Oh yeah, Anthrax, love Belly of the Beast. And Ministry!

T

toppick08

All my Van Halen cd's.....Van Halen 1 thru the Best Of Greatest Hits Album. Esp. the Fair Warning, and Balance albums.

Angel

~*~*~

Ah, I saw Anthrax with White Zombie back in 93, Good times! :cheers:

:larry: Nice!

Although I love some Van Halen, not that song in particular. :ohwell: :cheers:

I saw them in '91 in Washington D.C. I was around about 2nd, 3rd row standing and being that close was brutal. :lol: Faith No More and Guns and Roses was there and some other band (I cannot remember).

Angel,

I was just picking through my music collection last week and played Eagles, ZZTop and some Dio. :buddies:

I busted out some Eagles a few weeks ago. :cheers:

Kerad

Good thread.

The "Long time..." thread iis over congested...and has now become just another video portal.