Dolph Lundgren

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Rose's Old Lesbian thread sent me off on a link spree that ended with Dolph Lundgren on Wiki. What interested me is that he always played the one-dimensional bad guy - Drago in Rocky, Scott in Universal Soldier - yet it's his big name, good guy co-stars that are the idiots, while Dolph has an IQ of 160 and a master's degree in chemical engineering.
Dolph Lundgren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So while big action stars were beating their wives and being azzholes (Jean-Claude, Segal) Dolph has been living with his wife of almost 15 years and their two children, under the celebrity radar screen.

That's all. I just thought that was interesting and wanted to share. :jet:

donbarzini

I thought Dolph was wearing a red wig nowadays and doing the weather for Channel 9 in the early mornings. That's not him????

DEEKAYPEE8569

I thought Dolph was wearing a red wig nowadays and doing the weather for Channel 9 in the early mornings. That's not him????
-------------------------------------------

Don, I know you're just being fececious [sp?] but the redhead on CH 9 is Kim Martucci. I'm not certain how to spell that either.

I work in an office with a few married, middle-aged guys; not that that is any kind of factor; and when Kim comes on the TV to report the weather, she has [everybody's] attention.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
-------------------------------------------

Don, I know you're just being fececious [sp?] but the redhead on CH 9 is Kim Martucci. I'm not certain how to spell that either.

I work in an office with a few married, middle-aged guys; not that that is any kind of factor; and when Kim comes on the TV to report the weather, she has [everybody's] attention.

Maybe they are attracted to trannies?:shrug:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Dolph has good genes, he outta sell that sperm..... I had a serious thing for him back in the day.

SamSpade

yet it's his big name, good guy co-stars that are the idiots, while Dolph has an IQ of 160 and a master's degree in chemical engineering.

Yep. I remember some time ago checking the academic credentials of movie stars, and was a little surprised. Sometimes you hear how Cindy Crawford or Judd Hirsch started out in engineering - but then you learn Judd went into physics (no small feat) and that Cindy left engineering to begin modelling. Actually, it's astonishing just how many of our biggest stars barely have a high school diploma, yet they feel the need to enlighten us with their knowledge of world affairs.

Dolph was the only major star I could find with an advanced degree in a hard science that wasn't honorary.

Recently I went off on a tear to look up how short (or tall) different actors are. That was just as much fun.

warneckutz

Rose's Old Lesbian thread sent me off on a link spree that ended with Dolph Lundgren on Wiki. What interested me is that he always played the one-dimensional bad guy - Drago in Rocky, Scott in Universal Soldier - yet it's his big name, good guy co-stars that are the idiots, while Dolph has an IQ of 160 and a master's degree in chemical engineering.
Dolph Lundgren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So while big action stars were beating their wives and being azzholes (Jean-Claude, Segal) Dolph has been living with his wife of almost 15 years and their two children, under the celebrity radar screen.

That's all. I just thought that was interesting and wanted to share. :jet:

Don't forget, he was He-Man too. :lmao: