I highly recommend reading this book!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Geez Kwil... Dija hafta hot-link it. He's already spamming two other threads. :rolleyes:

:wink:

K

Kain99

10 Questions For Ann Coulter

anncoulter0708.jpg

In Treason you say, "Liberals' principal contribution to the war on terrorism has been to bill themselves as a corrective to 'jingoism.' Their real goal is too appalling to state out loud." Care to state it out loud?

So what's the new book about?

The idea of the book is that liberals have a tendency to take the position most disadvantageous to their country. This isn't anything new. They have taken patriotism off the table as a topic for political debate. And they've done that by invoking McCarthyism, a myth of their own creation.

Are you prepared for people to freak out when they realize you're trying to rehabilitate Joseph McCarthy?

On the basis of doing my research, I've noticed that liberals have been hysterical about McCarthy for 50 years and no one's been arguing back. So now that someone's arguing back, yes, I'm expecting candlelight vigils. They are rooting against America. I don't think there is any other way to explain hysterical claims of a civil-liberties emergency in this country every time John Ashcroft talks to a Muslim. No serious person thinks that we are in the middle of a civil-liberties crisis. We have just seen thousands of fellow Americans slaughtered by legal immigrants to this country. And John Ashcroft has detained several hundred illegal immigrants?

Check Out everything Ann has to say!

J

justhangn

TOO FUNNY!!!

I just went out to get lunch with a co-worker...audio book was playing in the car.......she's from Siberia....for some reason, she didn't get a laugh out of Ann Coulter's point of view regarding the Russian spies.

:roflmao:

K

Kain99

Re: TOO FUNNY!!!

Originally posted by justhangn
I just went out to get lunch with a co-worker...audio book was playing in the car.......she's from Siberia.... B]

Thinking about those mail order brides again? :roflmao:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: TOO FUNNY!!!

Originally posted by Kain99
Thinking about those mail order brides again? :roflmao:

I gave up after the last one, she was ripe after spending two weeks in the box. :bubble:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by SmallTown
I think he was just testing the theory that siberian $#@!@ really is colder...

According to her, they just dress for the cold.