Spelling and Grammer

fishbone

Spelling and Grammar

FACT: More than half of the people in this forum have a difficult time with spelling and basic grammar? It is really sad because I am assuming most of you people are educated adults.....at least I thought.

Last edited:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
FACT: More than half of the people in this forum have a difficult time with spelling and basic grammer? It is really sad because I am assuming most of you people are educated adults.....at least I thought.

It's grammar. :killingme

Grave Robber

I could have cared less about spelling and grammar when I first came on here, but after getting nitpicked to death, I figured I had better start paying attention to it. This forum has helped me after all :clap:

C

czygvtwkr

I think some of it may be a typing issue. I had the hardest time learning to type in high school.

Although I have several coworkers (engineers with degrees no less) that sound retarded when you read the reports they have written.

J

jaybeeztoo

FACT: More than half of the people in this forum have a difficult time with spelling and basic grammer? It is really sad because I am assuming most of you people are educated adults.....at least I thought.

:killingme

Maybe when you complain about spelling and "grammer" you should proofread your own posts before hitting send.

:killingme

Toxick

Splat
Maybe when you complain about spelling and "grammer" you should proofread your own posts before hitting send.

I have discovered that whenever someone makes a post complaining about the spelling of others, they will invariably misspell something.

And if the word "Grammar" appears in the complaint, 99.9% of the time, that will be the word that's misspelled.

We're going to call this "Toxick's Law".

Murphy and Godwin are my b!tches

J

jaybeeztoo

I have discovered that whenever someone makes a post complaining about the spelling of others, they will invariably misspell something.

And if the word "Grammar" appears in the complaint, 99.9% of the time, that will be the word that's misspelled.

We're going to call this "Toxick's Law".

Murphy and Godwin are my b!tches

I have fallen victim to it myself :lmao: AND I think I spelled grammar wrong. :killingme