Family needs help to find home

T

Tom Roche

My brother and his wife relocated to Southern Maryland in February and have been staying with the family. The recent events in LaPlata have caused them to reach many dead ends in finding any available rental homes. If anyone knows of any homes for rent that might be available immediately, please contact me. We are pooling our resources to help them and I find this forum to be a great one to get help. The real estate people have been virtually no help. Thanks.:bawl:

zyrne

Rentals

I don't think the realtors could be of much use to you. There's not much listed for rentals at all. As of this morning, there were only 3 rentals available in charles county that all realtors have access to ( Listed below). Apartment complexes and such that have property managers, don't provide any compensation to realtors for finding tenents nor do they provide listings of what is available to the real estate offices.

However, each realtor's office may have some properties available just in that office, so it may help to call around.

Anyway, these are the 3 that were available now :

4360 Eagle Court, Waldorf, interior townhouse, $925
11845 Edmont Place, Waldorf, interior townhouse, $1150
6018 Sirenia Place, Waldorf, interior townhouse, $1200

T

Tom Roche

Home Rental

I appreciate you for taking the time to give me this information. We are really having a tough time finding anything. However, we drive around and see empty homes all over the place, with no sale signs. Maybe this thread will weave it's way through the home of just the right person. Either way, we remain optimistic and hopeful. Thanks again.

zyrne

You can always use the property tax records for the houses you see that are vacant and send the owners letters asking about the property.

watercolor

yeah yeah
where are you looking to go??? Just currious. I mean I am not trying to sell services or anything, but where I work, I know that my bosses and the other co-workers there, all have rentals, and available ones at that. So let me know, and I shall pass the phone numbers on to you!:cheers:

T

Tom Roche

Well, here is their email addy for anyone who might have something to send. They do want to stay in Waldorf and are looking for a small single family home. They have two shepards but otherwise it is just the two of them.

eagle.feather4@verizon.net