What is this world coming to?

Cowgirl

Have you seen the new Fancy Feast commercial? The music in the background is "Dream a Little Dream of Me" and the voice in the commercial says, "Your cat will always be reminded of how much you love her, because you fulfill her desires with Fancy Feast Gourmet Gold dry food for cats."

What? You're fulfilling her desires? It's cat food. Good grief. :ohwell:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Have you seen the new Fancy Feast commercial? The music in the background is "Dream a Little Dream of Me" and the voice in the commercial says, "Your cat will always be reminded of how much you love her, because you fulfill her desires with Fancy Feast Gourmet Gold dry food for cats."

Crazy cat ladies are irrational. Did you see Nip/Tuck last night? :roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Aww, do you feed Kiki and Claudia their Fancy Feast in crystal goblets? My Oliver likes to eat out of a dog food bowl.

Kiki should eat out of a trough. Claudia is very delicate and lady-like, nibbling daintily at her chow. Kiki, on the other hand, eats like she hasn't been fed in days.

:ohwell:

I

Inkpen

My mob get Purina Indoor and fresh water.

To fullfill their desires?
Mouse flavored canned food, bird flavored food and perhaps fresh shrimp daily. :killingme

I

Inkpen

In this commercial, the lady was also feeding her cat by hand. :lol:

Yuck!!! Feeding fish to pelicans is bad enough!!!

(OK..I won't mention that I do feed my mob fresh deli turkey by hand :whistle:)

frequentflier

happy to be living

Advertisers pay to get their brand noticed! Even if it is not positive, several people on this thread are talking about it! I hardly get a chance to watch TV but Fancy Feast has always had some prissy cat ads...I wonder if the person scooping up that poop from the desirable gourmet gold food uses a gold plated scooper? :lmao:

D

dems4me

I bought a buch of these little bags this weekend and gave it to the cats, I thought they'd tear into it, but they acted just the same as they do to the other dry stuff. :ohwell: On a scale of 1-10, I think my cats would have given it a 5 or a 6. :lol:

Cowgirl

I bought a buch of these little bags this weekend and gave it to the cats, I thought they'd tear into it, but they acted just the same as they do to the other dry stuff. :ohwell: On a scale of 1-10, I think my cats would have given it a 5 or a 6. :lol:

That's because you have normal cats. You don't have hoity-toity, purebred persiahimilonghaired foo foos. :drama:

:lmao:

Cowgirl

Absolutely. All my cats care about is feeding time.

:shrug: Mine too, but all they scarf up just about anything that lands in their bowls....I could probably put hamster food in there and they'd still love it. :lol: