SOME People!!!!

fuzzyng

Let me start by saying: people have become SO inconsiderate!!

Me and Sum went and saw Scooby Doo last night, and when we took out seats, there was this group of people, two rows behind us, that were running their mouths like they were the only people there... Well, after making comments about EVERY stinking ad that poped up on the screen, the lights dimmed and the trailors began... every freakin movie, they had a stinking comment about... by the way they were talking, the older too seemed to sound about 30 something but the other 3 sounded like 12, maybe 13... i was so ready to turn around and tell them to f off! well, the movie started and I was hoping that would shut them up, but during the WHOLE movie they kept repeating lines, and laughing loud as crap... after a while, i tried to just tone them out, but it didnt work... they were SO annoying!! well, after the movie was over, and the longest hour and half of my life was over, we walked out, and to come to find out, the group of people behind us were like 30 something... the youngest couldnt of been younger than 25... now, WTF? you'd figure people of that age would know better... if you got to the movies, enjoy yourself, yes, but dont ruin everyone elses mood, cause of it! Me and Sum both were like "we'll have to see it again without the loud mouths"

but, other than that, movie was alright... see the review section for my thread on the movie... :D

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Yeah! Some people

I was sitting behind an Explorer at a traffic light yesterday. There were 4 young boys sitting in the cargo area with their feet out the window, no seat belts. Three other small boys were sitting in the back seat, moving around--no seat belts. As I passed them, I saw the two men in the front seat, no seat belts. The driver had a broken arm and was talking on his cell phone. As we came upon the next light the driver zooms up to make the light.

watercolor

yeah yeah
OMG!!!! it was horrible! I am not kidding, we were sitting there, and they would not shut up.

I was so tempted to 'accidently' launch my soda back there, and claim I had tourette syndrom!!!

I mean you would think that older people like that, and the 2 younger ones being the ages of atleast 16 would know better manners. I mean come on.

The little girl in front of us, was even getting annoyed...she kept turning around in her seat, and shooting nasty looks. UGH!

It was terrible. You would have seen some wrestle mania crap, if I would have had the balls enough to do it.

But I did like the movie...alot :D

fuzzyng

Re: Re: Yeah! Some people

Originally posted by jetmonkey
Just think of it as 'culling the herd'.

natural selection? the stupid kill themselves off and the strong survive..?

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Ya know

Ya should have said something to them? If I were there I would said something I can guarentee. I was watching some movie, Lord of the rings..the fellowship of the ring I think it was. And some kids around the ages 16 to 18 were mouthy during the movie. Took me a whole 10 minutes and I said soemthing to them. Wouldn't ya know it they shut up.

Now for the less confronatational...go out of the movie. Goto the manager and tell them what's going on and they will take care of it.

But yeah some ppl lol

Y

yornoc

I think you should ask them to "tone it down" before going to the manager. Give them the opportunity to settle it at the lowest level. If it continues or if they ignore you, then the manager/attendant would be your next option.

Sometimes (some) people don't even realize that they are being obnoxious.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Thats why...

It's our duty to inform them, the "obnoxious people" Via a blow to the head or maybe a swift kick in the buttkiss...lol

T

Tom Roche

I'm with Sprout!!! lmao

But serious, did you get that big of a discount to the movie that the others were allowed to annoy you to the point that the movie didnt even remain in your memory banks. I DONT THINK SO!!!

Used to be a time there were such a thing as ushers. Not any more just over paid kids doing less than their job responsibilities. You would think that at $9 a person or whatever you paid, a few responsible people could be in the theatre to handle those kind of people. Afterall, you paid someone for a service, the guidelines of ones conduct is clearly mentioned during the trailers and when one cant control their own attitude someone needs to adjust it for them.

Not a sermon, just a thought!!!

black dog

Free America

look-son-a-necroposter.jpg