13,435 false or misleading claims over 993 days

transporter

President Trump has made 13,435 false or misleading claims over 993 days

One big reason for the uptick: The uproar over Trump’s phone call with Ukraine’s president on July 25 — in which he urged an investigation of former vice president Joe Biden, a potential 2020 election rival — and the ensuing House impeachment inquiry. We’ve added a new category of claims, Ukraine probe, and in just a few weeks it has topped 250 entries.

In fact, Trump earned his fastest Bottomless Pinocchio ever with his repeated false statement that the whistleblower compliant about the call was inaccurate. The report accurately captured the content of Trump’s call and many other details have been confirmed, yet Trump has repeated this Four-Pinocchio claim 29 times. (It takes 20 repeats of a Three or Four-Pinocchio claim to merit a Bottomless Pinocchio, and there are now 27 entries.)

Another false claim — that Biden forced the resignation of a Ukrainian prosecutor because he was investigating his son Hunter — just barely missed the cutoff for inclusion. (Trump has said it 18 times.) We presume the falsehood will earn a spot on the Bottomless Pinocchio page in the next update.

Trump crossed the 10,000 mark on April 26. From the start of his presidency, he has averaged nearly 14 such claims a day.

The above is not news...not to anyone who pays attention of course.

The real question is why the ignorati base continue to believe this man? How can you support a man who lies to you at such volume and on such a wide range of issues? Trump doesn't just lie about cheating on his wife or what his golf score was. Trump lies about everything.

To the ignorati types, anyone who calls Trump a liar is just a "hater", isn't a "patriot" and is out to destroy the US. That is baffling.

More baffling is that the ignorati believe the lies!!!!!!

limblips

PREMO Member
And the leftist media thoroughly investigated each statement Trump has made and determined 13,435 of them were lies as defined by their beliefs and driven by their TDS. Look in the mirror to see what leftist idiocy looks like.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I'm not baffled by the lies you perpetuate at all. It's obviously in your DNA. We realize there's nothing you can do to stop lying. The real ignorance is you incessantly posting lie and after lie believing you are making a difference here. The only accomplishment to achieve is providing us the entertainment to point and laugh at you. You're a damn fool.

Reactions: BOP

CPUSA

Just imagine how many lies he's going to tell over the next 5 years that he's in office, Brony...

BOP

President Trump has made 13,435 false or misleading claims over 993 days

The above is not news...not to anyone who pays attention of course.

The real question is why the ignorati base continue to believe this man? How can you support a man who lies to you at such volume and on such a wide range of issues? Trump doesn't just lie about cheating on his wife or what his golf score was. Trump lies about everything.

To the ignorati types, anyone who calls Trump a liar is just a "hater", isn't a "patriot" and is out to destroy the US. That is baffling.

BOP

I'm not baffled by the lies you perpetuate at all. It's obviously in your DNA. We realize there's nothing you can do to stop lying. The real ignorance is you incessantly posting lie and after lie believing you are making a difference here. The only accomplishment to achieve is providing us the entertainment to point and laugh at you. You're a damn fool.
I've said it before: I pretend Tranny looks like AOC. I still point and laugh, as well as rip on her, but I'm still kind of turned on by the whole thing.