13 y/o 17h quarter/thouro cross needs home

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I got this this morning....

Hey all, this is from a friend of a friend in Worton/Chestertown..

A friend from Worton, is batteling cancer, he called a few weeks ago to tell me he is not going to beat it! So sad, he has a horse, Ambush, a quarter/thouro cross. She was originally part of the
Black Cowboys Assoc. out of Philadelphia before Ernie brought her here
( he was part of that club too) She is 13yr., and 17 hands! A good trail, traffic/parade horse.

He doesn't want to leave his wife, who is not a horse person, the burden of finding a home for her. The last time I rode with or saw Ambush was when I still had Ginger, over three 1/2 years ago, we used to ride the roads or trail ride then. He has very nice tack, and always kept it immaculate, he wants to keep horse and all tack together, he had the saddle specially made for her, and is trying to get 500$, but any offers will be considered at this point, I bet he would give her away , it sounded like. Hes been so sick somedays he has to hire the local kids to feed her.

For a serious inquiry, contact me, and i'll send you info on exactly where the horse is located, and contact information.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I got this this morning....

Hey all, this is from a friend of a friend in Worton/Chestertown..

A friend from Worton, is batteling cancer, he called a few weeks ago to tell me he is not going to beat it! So sad, he has a horse, Ambush, a quarter/thouro cross. She was originally part of the
Black Cowboys Assoc. out of Philadelphia before Ernie brought her here
( he was part of that club too) She is 13yr., and 17 hands! A good trail, traffic/parade horse.

He doesn't want to leave his wife, who is not a horse person, the burden of finding a home for her. The last time I rode with or saw Ambush was when I still had Ginger, over three 1/2 years ago, we used to ride the roads or trail ride then. He has very nice tack, and always kept it immaculate, he wants to keep horse and all tack together, he had the saddle specially made for her, and is trying to get 500$, but any offers will be considered at this point, I bet he would give her away , it sounded like. Hes been so sick somedays he has to hire the local kids to feed her.

For a serious inquiry, contact me, and i'll send you info on exactly where the horse is located, and contact information.

I know of someone who will be interested. Can you send me the information.:howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Just sent it along to a person via pm...will send it to you too. How are ya??
Just had a tractor trailer load of hay brought in. I'll be getting another one in early May.

Wait4It..boom

Do you know if this horse would be a good family-oriented horse? I tend to shy away from thoroughbreds but might be interested if it has a quarter horse brain and temperament.